Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hummm.. Am I reading this correctly?

Default Hummm.. Am I reading this correctly?

I understand this as, the Mule was illegally appointed as Special Council to the Russia investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-...rs-appointment
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

If there is any credence to this it could blow the whole democrat show all to hell and gone. There would be strokes, heart attacks and suicides wholesale.

Wow!!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

If the rules say the pres appoints or nominates and the senate rules in favor on that appointment, then yes, this whole thing will blow completely apart. Sad part is, we don't get that tax payer money back unless we file a lawsuit and win and are awarded the restitution.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-07-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Did you guys read about the San Fran ninth circuit court of appeals allowing Trump admin to send asylum seekers back to Mexico to wait out court process?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...-court-process

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Did you guys read about the San Fran ninth circuit court of appeals allowing Trump admin to send asylum seekers back to Mexico to wait out court process?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...-court-process
    I think this is another case of Trump playing the liberals for the idiots that they are. First we could not deport because libs were throwing a fit and 9th ruled he could not, so Trump threatens to send them all to sanctuary cities, which had liberals throwing fits about, and I'll be damned if suddenly the 9th who are in a sanctuary city, decides they should be sent back to Mx after all. You just can't make this stuff up.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Chip, that is it in a nutshell! Exactly what I figured as well. Too funny how predictable libs are! We all expected the likes of this reaction from them!

The democrats put me in mind of the Keystone Cops trying to run a Chinese fire drill. No knowledge at all of what to do. I'm just sitting on the sidelines waiting to see how many of them survive this train wreck.
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-08-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    The democrats put me in mind of the Keystone Cops trying to run a Chinese fire drill. No knowledge at all of what to do. I'm just sitting on the sidelines waiting to see how many of them survive this train wreck.
    You know, I can just picture that, outside the House chambers. And, how many of the survivors will drift to the conservative side?

It's absolutely insane. beryls have zero platform to run on except hatred. I just hope they start jailing some of them but the conviction process will take years, unless it is actually military tribunal.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields