Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so it begins...more bannings before the 2020 election cycle begins....

Default so it begins...more bannings before the 2020 election cycle begins....

So it is beginning...more bannings from news and social media before the election arrives and or election communications.....

It appears to me that someone is laying the groundwork in communications by banning certain people ...particularly those who were effective in the 2016 election...

Banning those who were effective communicators.....in reaching certain conservative audiences in their appeal. It appears that certain social media is beginning the next round of bannings ..and thus laying the groundwork for lack of communications...rigging the communications marketplace for their political party and or candidates...before this coming election cycle.

To me this pales in comparison to the so called ....Russian Collusion..... in the rigging of a marketplace of free circulating ideas.

To me, this is in fact what one expects of the olde Soviet Russian type conduct....censorship...in everything...censorship of opposing or even truthful ideas if it does not fit ones narrative that one is promoting. Put another way...it is "Herding" by censorship.

Thinking Americans do not want to be "Herded." Nor do they want censorship used and misused to herd them.

There was a time in this country when we used to criticize Soviet Russia for their censorship...and now here in America we see the left going that way as their preferred method of operation...disgusting.

It also appears to me that the exodus continues from many of the other News Networks ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC...et al. People are voting with their remote controllers.

If so..I am glad to hear it.

Are any of the other members here detecting the censorship or "Herding " of opposing ideas being timely done before the election season comes into full swing???

Just something I picked up on here recently and particularly the timing of it. Someone wants to get a good foundation in censorship going before the candidates get into full swing in electioneering.

Again...Ishmaelites run wild.

You guys judge for yourselves as to what the Ishmaelites are doing to rig the election out here....while claiming someone else has rigged it.....but if you detect the same or similar...get the word out about what is happening to people in your circle...and get them to do the same....nation wide...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

I do know this much. If that's the case, then the media will definately televise the Democrat primary Q&A to deside their candidate to take on Trump. That's fine with me because anyone with a half a brain can watch that and say, HELL NO!

Those that will vote democrat no matter what, have already desided and will vote party line anyway. There is nothing anyone can do about that. It is what it is.

Those who want to hear both sides, will actually research both sides.

The main thing is, this admin has already proven it will fulfill it's promises and has done so. The freeloading part of our American society is dwindeling with the jobs number and the economy. Proof is in the pudding.

I think this election should be focused on illegal immigrants voting. We need to keep a very vigilant eye on that prospect.

I want Trump to enforce the rule of law for voting. Voter ID.....BUT TAKE IT A HUGE STEP FARTHER.... If you can't prove US citizenship, you don't get to vote, period. I even think it should be taken even farther than that. Raise voting age to 30 and you must have lived in the USA as a registered citizen at least 3 years before you are eligible to vote.

The only way we are going to be able to safe keep our nation from voter fraud is to seriously clamp down on this free for all mentality.

Another idea is to tag 'illegals' that are caught coming onto American soil. Get rid of paper Visa's. They don't work. If these people want to act like animals, then treat them like animals and tag them. Then they can be scanned for proof.

I'm pissed off! It's time for some serious crack downs!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Get em Cammi! You got some good ideas.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I've voted every election I could since I turned 18. I was proud to do so, I have a child about to start their sophomore year of college..... hasn't turned 18 yet.

18 is a fine age to begin contributing to society, choices have consequences......
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Right on Cammi ! I will take it one step farther.....in order to vote, you must be either a 1) Property Owner or 2) Business Owner or 3) Military or LEO (active or retired). In other words, ya gotta have some skin in the game to play......

Thats a bit too steep because what if its an elderly who doesnt own propery any long, is retired and has no military/LEO background? That cuts out a lot of people that have already paid their dues.

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Right on Cammi ! I will take it one step farther.....in order to vote, you must be either a 1) Property Owner or 2) Business Owner or 3) Military or LEO (active or retired). In other words, ya gotta have some skin in the game to play......
    When the Founders set up the election process, you had to be a property owner to vote. The Dems blew that apart.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Yep, but back then, we didn't have assisted living and geriatric long term facilities. People were Born, raised, worked, lived and died in their own homes. Back then, there was also a poll tax to vote. That was legislated out in the 60's I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    When the Founders set up the election process, you had to be a property owner to vote. The Dems blew that apart.
    You actually had to be a white, male, property owner. But I didn't want to go there.....

And yes Cammi, my concept would leave out the deserving elderly, didn't think that through......we could figure out a workaround for that....

.........Or we could leave it how it is and simply enforce the rules.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.