Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rise Protein Bars

Cool Rise Protein Bars

Made in California with just five ingredients. Almond Honey, bunch of others, no chocolate, no soy, no peanuts and they remind me of some of the snacks from the old school MRE's. So I sent them this e-mail:

<<I bought a 12 unit box for $20 at CostCo in Billings, Montana. I visit CostCo's whenever I travel interstate. The box I bought is the honey almond protein bar.

Everyone knows that protein bars are chocolate covered high in carbs. aweful to eat trendy fads. Wasn't I pleasantly surprised! I did not need to drink a litre/quart of water to consume the bar and the texture was that of certain "old school" MRE's from my Army days. It was thoroughly enjoyable.

These bars will make a great addition to survivalists load out kits and personalized ration packs for patriot militias and freedom forces. I'm going to tell all of my friends and online associates.

I would like to see a bar that incorporates egg whites or whole powdered egg for additional protein bar, I mean as a variation of your current production line. Your products are outstanding.

NAME
    Town and State >>

Now I just need to wait until they respond, am I a sh*t starter, or what??

Support@risebar.com https://risebar.com/collections/all-bars
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

First response:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Rise Bar, we'll be in touch ASAP!

Our team is online 5 days a week during regular business hours (9am-4pm PDT). You'll typically hear back from us within 1-2 business days. In the meantime, check out our FAQ page to find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.

Talk to you soon!

Team Rise Bar
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!

I've seen those at our Costco. I actually keep Cliff Bars in my GHB, and those are pretty good.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Me too, LE/ Which reminds me, I need to replenish my supply. I eat them as just snacks around the house also. I prefer the coconut chocolate ship ones.

Being down in South Texas, I find BO rations including chocolate to be offensive. I'd end up soiling my camo, and then where would I be? What would people think?

Other than that, sounds good and worth a try.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 05-02-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Lmfao... The liberal heads are exploding...remind them that they are capitalist. For owning a business...lol

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Being down in South Texas, I find BO rations including chocolate to be offensive. I'd end up soiling my camo, and then where would I be? What would people think?

Other than that, sounds good and worth a try.
    Chip, you're supposed to lick the chocolate off your fingers, not wipe it on your clothes. (Chuckle)

Their response:

<Hi NAME,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in with your compliment and suggestions! We admire your value for real food, protein bars and truly appreciate your feedback. I will most definitely pass over your suggestions to our R&D team!

Thank you for being with us on our journey to delivering the simplest, healthiest and highest quality protein bar on the planet. We hope you have an amazing day!

Healthy regards,
    Rise Bar
    Customer Service
    Support@risebar.com
    www.RiseBar.com >

Yep, they're capitalists of the free enterprise persuasion. Chip, try Rise bars, they have non-chocolate variety with carob and cacao. The almond honey are actually good.

Gonna give these a shot.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Oh, I'll try the chocolate regardless. I may wear some, and may have it smeared everywhere, but I'd still tackle it.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields