Thread: Japan says Hell no to migrants

Default Japan says Hell no to migrants

My wife is Japanese so I keep up with news over there. And apparently the pm has pissed all over the u.n and said they will not accept any migrants.....good for them

Japan is an unusually homogenous society and can be .... well, I won't say hostile to outsiders, but maybe a wee bit suspicious. They used to be almost isolated from the outside world.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Japan is an unusually homogenous society and can be .... well, I won't say hostile to outsiders, but maybe a wee bit suspicious. They used to be almost isolated from the outside world.
    I used to think we won WW2, but with corporate America today, I'm not so sure (think lean as exhibit 1 of 100), but Japan doesn't have pelosi or the other diseased campaigners over there.
    Last edited by Winni; 05-01-2019 at 07:27 PM.

There is something of importance for which no one seems want to tell us about Japan..something we are not supposed to know or think about while trying to make all nations and people the same...

This as I often ridicule the doctrines being pushed today in PC culture....in not thinking and substituting emotions for thinking.

And that about Japan is that it is mostly a mountainous island. Most of the people live on the flat plains....wherein there is more flatland. The mountainous regions are not all that Inhabitable...even for farming...unless they are able to build terraces for such farms.
    But nonetheless the mountains will not support the millions of Japanese alone...much less immigrants.

We have been left to our own stupidity on this by the UN and other such parasitic organizations...trying to force on other people and nations what these nations do not want.

Again only education can dumb a people down so far they do not recognize this about Japan....there is not that much habitable land there on a mountainous island.

If Japan says no...I have no problem by this..it is their land and island..their sovereignty..not mine. The United Nations Ishmaelites can get lost.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Yup. My wife's parents had some African migrants move in down the road about 10 years ago..the cops just came and got them and deported them one day becuase all the neighborhood was complaining about how they lived. And strange bugs in that area they had never seen.