Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHO is Q???

Default WHO is Q???

I swear, after listening to this man speak, If Admiral Rogers isn't Q, then he is part of the brain trust that created Q. Quote: "I love movies and I love music." Q regularly uses movie references to make their point. Q also praises Admiral Rogers as a patriot. Seems too coincidental to me.

What do you think?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I'm not sure I want to know who is Q.

I don't like using movies or television references. I see and hear too many people I know doing that versus real life experiences...or individual thoughts.

But on the other hand ...what experiences or even knowledge so many people today have ..is in fact...movies and television. I can see the Q people or department using this to get people to think and or understand....even get out of the propaganda box so often use to "Herd" people today.

It is interesting to me to observe people's faces when you awaken them to a thought pattern or realization/awareness which has been right in front of them all along. I suspect that this is some of what Q and that department are trying to do with their posts and with many who can see, hear, and understand....outside the box of todays "Herding." Awaken Americans to what is really going on out here and how the system is rigged against them..for so many many years.

I have suspected at some level that the Deep State has hidden certain facets of what is going on in "Herding" right out in front of us.....and we walk and or travel around them every day but do not recognize them for what they are. Even at times..hidden in television and or movies.

People who have tried to expose what is going on ...from back years and years ago...have been persecuted...destroyed..even put in jail for Opening people's eyes to this "Herding."

I am not sure I want to know who or what is Q. For Q and that genre...may be needed again in the future of this nation and people.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

John DeLancie played him in STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION.

Q is not just one person

I understand that. That's pretty obvious but someone has to be the creator 'the brain trust' before it becomes a 'WE', wouldn't you think?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

yes, I think Q posted one time it was about 8 people, but that was long time back, maybe a year ago

Maybe it's OT and Beo.........

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    LOL, I doubt it, no offense guys

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Can't be Beo , half of congress would be pushing up daisies already.

LOL
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13