Thread: Ron Rosenstein just submitted his resignation to Trump!

Default Ron Rosenstein just submitted his resignation to Trump!

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yeah, me too, Cammi. Might just be time for the rats to began evacuating...quietly and secretly in the wee hours.

I doubt they will. Their heads are made of stone. You can't get through to the brain with those numbskulls! It's the Alinsky syndrome!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yep, DOJ just up and threw a rod... LOL.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

And it went right through the ol engine block (brain)!!

the Mueller Report is done - DOJ Barr asked him to stay on until it was birthed >>>> when he gets hauled in by the House he's on his own - doesn't need to take orders from anyone - my guess is that he lawyers up and pleads the 5th on everything ...

Exactly

Did ya'll hear, the Mayor of Baltimore fled the state. She was indicted so she split.