Thread: BOOM ! Federal judge indicted

Default BOOM ! Federal judge indicted

Federal judge indicted for helping illegal alien escape ICE ! It's starting folks .

http://lawofficer.com/news/judge-cou...mmigrant-flee/

Just made my day.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

If this is a Federal judge, it's gonna be pretty hard for the busybodies in the local/county/state jurisdictions to interfere with Federal prosecutors.

Did you guys listen to Hannity last night Trump interview? Sounds like all hell is about to catch fire. Trump is ready to declassify everything. He even said it will be much more than what the American people expect.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Did you guys listen to Hannity last night Trump interview? Sounds like all hell is about to catch fire. Trump is ready to declassify everything. He even said it will be much more than what the American people expect.

No...I've not heard that Camouflaged...thanks for bringing me up to date...nor did I hear of this Federal Judge being indicted.

Are they starting to go after the Ishmaelites????

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

I think Trump is baiting House now. He's letting them dig deeper every day. Media also, I'd love to implicate some of the MSM for something or other.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

She wasn't a Federal judge.

"Shelley M. Richmond Joseph, 51, of Natick, who was appointed as a Massachusetts District Court Judge in November 2017, and Wesley MacGregor, 56, of Watertown, a former Trial Court Officer since 1993, were indicted on one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice and two counts of obstruction of justice aiding and abetting. MacGregor was also charged with one count of perjury."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...deral-capture/

by Kingchip...

I think Trump is baiting House now. He's letting them dig deeper every day. Media also, I'd love to implicate some of the MSM for something or other.
    Agree...someone or something needs to implicate or expose the msm for what they are ...fakers..herders...Ishmaelites...putting others into bondage.

An outlet needs to be found by which the operating techniques of the MSM can be exposed to thinking Americans and thus get Americans to think for themselves....not just think according to phony herding techniques of the MSM ...shilling for equally phony leadership...ie..political parties.

I believe this is precisely what someone does not want...Americans to think for themselves..and away from the HERDING going on out here.

I believe someone is trying to ban people from certain web sites and new/information outlets...and so doing before the full election cycle so as to control the flow of information ....which they did not successfully do in the 2016 election thinking they had it in the bag.

They will not make that mistake again...which is why I think that more and more people need to be taught how the phony/fake MSM and politicians work in their attempts to HERD Americans and voters...by denying them opposing views and understandings.

And we talked junk about the Soviet Russians/communists in their censorship. It appears that the olde timers who taught me were correct. We have just as many communists here in America trying to rig marketplaces of opposing thoughts and ideas....while they teach and preach diversity, tolerance, and inclusiveness. Ishmaelites run Amok.

My non Ishmaelte .02,

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    She wasn't a Federal judge.

"Shelley M. Richmond Joseph, 51, of Natick, who was appointed as a Massachusetts District Court Judge in November 2017, and Wesley MacGregor, 56, of Watertown, a former Trial Court Officer since 1993, were indicted on one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice and two counts of obstruction of justice aiding and abetting. MacGregor was also charged with one count of perjury."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...deral-capture/
    You're correct, Snyper. I had hoped to point out that if this goes to Federal Court, it's not as likely to suffer from pressure exerted by the political machine in the area.