Thread: A National disgrace

Default A National disgrace

You may not have heard of Eddie Gallagher...he is a Navy Seal who served 9 tours. He is being persecuted (not prosecuted) for war crimes....allegedly killed an ISIS member (isn't that what they are supposed to do?) It is taking place in my neck of the woods since Seal Teams are based here. He was originally held in hard-core confinement with real bad criminals, or in solitary. President Trump finally got involved and he is now in barracks under guard. The Naval Captain in charge of his confinement seems to get particular pleasure out of making his life miserable, not even allowing him access to a computer to prepare for his trial, says he never heard about Trumps order. (BS)

I don't understand the larger motive here....Is it liberals running the NCIS and legal arm of the Navy? There is something fishy going on here. Now they are trying to pull in entire Seal Team 6 as co conspirators.....This is such a national disgrace! Not saying there are not occasional bad apples in the military, but this is such an obvious setup. Did he embarrass a senior officer? Worst part is, even if/when he is exonerated, he is $500,000 in debt. We are going to a fundraiser next Friday to help out. I've known lots of Seals, partied with them, shot with them, and they are without exception the most decent, honorable and patriotic men I have ever known.

Opinions?

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...508017851.html

I've heard of this on the news but honestly don't know all the circumstances . If he killed a bomb-maker , which I believe the guy was, then he deserves a medal. Definitely should NOT be treated the way he has been . I think someone high up in command has it out for him.

He is alleged to have killed a prisoner while medic were working to save his life. As in they had already shot the individual and were extracting him and working on him to keep him alive for information, and then allegedly he came over and stabbed him. Many thing dont add up.
    Vox Populi!

This Navy Chief was released from custody today. Still has to go back to court though. His attorney's are trying to get the case dropped entirely - turns out the Prosecution was spying on the defense team, emails, phones, etc..... a big no-no.
    Hmmmmm....makes you wonder why the prosecution felt so desperate that they had to 'cheat'......