Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In other words. ARE YOU SURE you want an UNREDACTED version to go public?

Default In other words. ARE YOU SURE you want an UNREDACTED version to go public?

Maybe the unredacted parts show corruption by "certain members".
    Hahahaha!
    Let's see how long it takes them to change their minds about making the UNREDACTED report public!
    Some lawmakers to see Mueller report 'without certain redactions,' DOJ says ahead of Barr news conference.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/att...mueller-report
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

From what I can determine, the demonrats are very nervous about it.

Hehehe!! Ya think? Check this out! They are having a serious meltdown right now!
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nad...report-release

Must be an awful lot in it that the rats are scared sh&tless we the people are gonna find out about. I love that grin on Barr's face. Sort of says, "hey democrats, we've gotcha by the shorthairs!

What the Dems want to do, IMHO, is to review it in full content without redaction, then THEY will deside what should be redacted BEFORE releasing it to the public...it's all about control. They beleive they should be judge, jury and executioner.

Peolsi, for some reason, believes she is the president and AG all wrapped up in one neat little pkg. She knows she doesn't have the authority to undermine either one but she sure is pushing the issue as if she does.

Eventually, enough is going to be enough but what I think is going on is, President Trump, the AG and other's are allowing these elites to roll out enough rope to hang them all in one fell swoop! That's the day all hell is going to break loose!

Get the popcorn

I donít want to see all of these corrupt politicians hanging by the noose that they made. I want the rope to be just a bit too long so their heads pop off!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

you don't want a total report release >>> would destroy the US justice system for special investigations and special courts ....

Watching the AG Barr press conference right now.......Is it just me or does Rosenstein looked totally scared? His eyes are buggin out of his head and he's frozen like a statue.....

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Watching the AG Barr press conference right now.......Is it just me or does Rosenstein looked totally scared? His eyes are buggin out of his head and he's frozen like a statue.....

he reminds me of some the ghoulish NAZI a-holes that were in the background of the Hitler henchmen - he could be Gobbels brother ...