Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In other words. ARE YOU SURE you want an UNREDACTED version to go public?

Y'all are discounting or overlooking the friggin RINO's which are no better than the liberal trash that has overtaken the DNC. i have a hunch that some of them are in on the dems gravy train and just as culpable in these scams, like McCain and the collusion. I want them to hang equally high as every other political criminal.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

What really impresses me is that .... There is this huge conspiracy against Trump by a vast amount of progressive liberals and some republican by party title only, attacking the Trump viscously, and then there is the small Trump team and he is mopping the floor with them. Amazing!

Wonder why the Q team anon is so quiet?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Q posted today Cammie ;

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3dec0b No.6228198

Apr 18 2019 14:52:02 (EST)
    MUELLER BLOCKADE END.
    Fake investigations by committee members will not delay what is about to be unleashed.
    Q

King , you are exactly right, the RINOs are just as bad , if not worse , than the demonrats. However, they are being drained also, just look at all the resignations/ retirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    They, the democrats, are like some people talking on the phone. They don't know how to say good bye and hang up. LOL

All they are doing is making their situation worse than it already is. More power to them. Just stop spending tax dollars doing it.
    Trump will be re-elected in 2020. This confirms it!
    What I'm looking for is a 2024 candidate. I wish Barr would run. He reminds me a lot of Trump. He can't be rolled over on and he lives by the ROL.

Barr will probably still be locking up DNCers in 2024 >>>> he would take a bench seat on SCOTUS when he gets done ....

Ahh, thanks bam.. I depend on you for posting the Q posts. I can't figure out how to manipulate through those sites, so thank much for posting them here. Saves me tons of frustrations! 😀

I could live with that! Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Barr will probably still be locking up DNCers in 2024 >>>> he would take a bench seat on SCOTUS when he gets done ....

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Ahh, thanks bam.. I depend on you for posting the Q posts. I can't figure out how to manipulate through those sites, so thank much for posting them here. Saves me tons of frustrations! 😀

No problem Cammie, the word " unleashed " really jumped out at me here. Do you think POTUS isn't totally , royally pi$$ed that they threatened his kids with prosecution ? I think he is about to go after them with everything.

Also keep in mind that Q tells us a year in advance what is coming. If you back to April 20 th 2018, remembering that Q said once that they are 2 days ahead of schedule, here is one of many posts he made that day ;

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 No.1116248

Apr 20 2018 12:43:14 (EST)
    Answer Q re: SR.
    SR June JA.
    Now….
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-election.html

Coincidence?
    Q
    SR is Seth Rich, the who gave all the DNC info to Wikileaks, and JA is Julian Assange , who was just kicked out of the Ecuador embassy and arrested , to be extradited to U.S.

Coincidence ?

Here's another good one from April 20 , 2018;

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121272

Apr 20 2018 19:30:58 (EST)
    Mack is naming names.
    Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
    Proof.
    The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
    Helicopter crash.
    All related.
    Future will prove past.
    AS.
    Feeling ok today?
    Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
    Tick TOCK (LLC).
    Q

Alison Mack is the actress involved in the Nxivm scandal who recently pled guilty and is probably singing like a canary against other pedophiles. The Standard Hotel involves Adam Schiff, AS, who has been running his mouth big -time lately. Those who scream the loudest.
    Last edited by bambam; 04-18-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Y'all are discounting or overlooking the friggin RINO's which are no better than the liberal trash that has overtaken the DNC. i have a hunch that some of them are in on the dems gravy train and just as culpable in these scams, like McCain and the collusion. I want them to hang equally high as every other political criminal.
    Heh, heh! Those are the republicrats I was referring to, Chip. Useless, bleached out, dried up pieces of dog dung.

WOW!

Just friggin WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    No problem Cammie, the word " unleashed " really jumped out at me here. Do you think POTUS isn't totally , royally pi$$ed that they threatened his kids with prosecution ? I think he is about to go after them with everything.

Also keep in mind that Q tells us a year in advance what is coming. If you back to April 20 th 2018, remembering that Q said once that they are 2 days ahead of schedule, here is one of many posts he made that day ;

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 No.1116248

Apr 20 2018 12:43:14 (EST)
    Answer Q re: SR.
    SR June JA.
    Now….
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-election.html

Coincidence?
    Q
    SR is Seth Rich, the who gave all the DNC info to Wikileaks, and JA is Julian Assange , who was just kicked out of the Ecuador embassy and arrested , to be extradited to U.S.

Coincidence ?

Here's another good one from April 20 , 2018;

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121272

Apr 20 2018 19:30:58 (EST)
    Mack is naming names.
    Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
    Proof.
    The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
    Helicopter crash.
    All related.
    Future will prove past.
    AS.
    Feeling ok today?
    Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
    Tick TOCK (LLC).
    Q

Alison Mack is the actress involved in the Nxivm scandal who recently pled guilty and is probably singing like a canary against other pedophiles. The Standard Hotel involves Adam Schiff, AS, who has been running his mouth big -time lately. Those who scream the loudest.