Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In other words. ARE YOU SURE you want an UNREDACTED version to go public?

I truly hope justice is actually served once and for all, but I'll wait and see what really comes of it. Too many times, in the past, we've been deceived into thinking something decent was going to happen only to have our hopes fall off a cliff, and the scum wriggle, once again, out of a tightening noose. We'll see. My faith and trust in our justice system has been taking a beating for some time now.

Yea .... it seems that as long as you're a member of the "annointed/dot.gov/deep state" you can pretty much pull all sorts of cr@P that makes you wealthy, start unfounded investigations to undermine a president who "should never have been elected" and never suffer any consequences.
    Hounding and investigating a legit sitting president NEEDS to be done ....but consequences for those vermin who attack without cause.... too "hard" on the country, will cause to much social problems, country must "move on" .... blaH blah blah.

My first observation was when President Ford pardoned Nixon. However one felt about Nixon, he clearly covered up a crime and conspired after the fact.
    Imagine what it might have said to future politicians had Nixon been charged after resigning, tried, convicted, and imprisoned.

The highest office of the land .. ... and he is treated just like some goon who robbed a bank.
    Quite a lesson there.

But NO!!!! GOVERNMENT MUST PROTECT ITS OWN!!!!

Sick.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I truly hope justice is actually served once and for all, but I'll wait and see what really comes of it. Too many times, in the past, we've been deceived into thinking something decent was going to happen only to have our hopes fall off a cliff, and the scum wriggle, once again, out of a tightening noose. We'll see. My faith and trust in our justice system has been taking a beating for some time now.
    Yes, me too Beo....... I seriously doubt we'll see any Dem's heads roll. Although they should. Lots of 'em. We all know if the Repubs had done exactly what the DOJ/Hilary/Lynch/Etc had done, they'd be jail-house bound. There is no longer fair, equal-sided justice in our once fine country.......

The only "obstruction" I think possible was that Trump was trying to prevent the Dems from wasting millions on a go nowhere, jerked up "collusion" investigation that he absolutely knew didn't happen. I would commend him for that, but that's not the way the media or the Dems will portray it.

This whole mess is going from rediculous to ludicrous! Much more tax dollars are going to be dumped into this crap before it's considered over, and that pisses me off!

TO CONGRESS: STOP SPENDING OUR MONEY ON PIE IN THE SKY ADENTURES, JUST TO JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTANCE!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Oh man! I loved these two parts in the Barr Conference!

Barr: is there another precedent for it?
    Journalist: Ah, No.
    Barr: Well, Then calling it unprecedented is inaccurate.
    Media bias called out... Slam!

And

Attorney General Barr’s mike drop at the end was BRUTAL !!!

A reporter asked Barr if he was attempting to spin the report before it's release to protect the president.

Barr replied; ummm no... Mic drop! He walked away... Hahaha

He almost slipped on the flood of liberal tears that it created !!! Hahahaha
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Then there's that idiot, Schiff, saying Barr did a "grave disservice to the country by misrepresenting the Mueller report". I have news for that wadded up piece of used toilet tissue, the ONLY disservice that has been done has been what the commiecrats have put the country through for the last two years with this investigation. How many brick walls have they run into in their vengeful attempt to oust the President? HA! Take all those walls and put them on the border and the border wall would have been built long ago. And even though they've been left holding an empty bucket every time, they STILL PERSIST! The whole democrat party is useless. That even ONE of them is still breathing is a huge waste of good oxygen. The level of their frustration should have become an ELE (extinction level event) for the lot of them long before now. I say drown all of them in a huge tanker of swine dung and piss. And throw our so called "justice" system in there along with them! Perhaps such an action would serve a stern notice to those who are half way on the other side, you know...those republicrats. Maybe it would serve to let them know its way past tie for them to consolidate their feces and start doing what we elected, and pay them, for. Would probably be helpful if they, and the demonrats would all go to a glass store and have an pane of glass installed in their abdomen...so they can see where they're going.
    Last edited by beowulf; 04-18-2019 at 04:17 PM.

They, the democrats, are like some people talking on the phone. They don't know how to say good bye and hang up. LOL

All they are doing is making their situation worse than it already is. More power to them. Just stop spending tax dollars doing it.
    Trump will be re-elected in 2020. This confirms it!
    What I'm looking for is a 2024 candidate. I wish Barr would run. He reminds me a lot of Trump. He can't be rolled over on and he lives by the ROL.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 04-18-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    They, the democrats, are like some people talking on the phone. They don't know how to say good bye and hang up. LOL

All they are doing is making their situation worse than it already is. More power to them. Just stop spending tax dollars doing it.
    Trump will be re-elected in 2020. This confirms it!
    What I'm looking for is a 2024 candidate. I wish Barr would run. He reminds me a lot of Trump. He can't be rolled over on and he lives by the ROL.
    If I'm still living in 2024 I'd vote for Barr. I love his "in your face" attitude.

President Barr/ VP Trump 2024 !! OMG COULD YOU IMAGINE!?!?!?!?!?!?

That would be the straw to see all the lib elites move out of our country, or die trying!

I was skeptical of Barr at first because he served under Bush, but I like this guy. He gave congress hell and he gives the press hell. A lot like POTUS .