Thread: A cop in our group was given a case of (50) 2 pks

Default A cop in our group was given a case of (50) 2 pks

of Sawyer mini SP128 16 oz ea. NIB Water filtration systems. Each filter is rated for 100,000 gal of filtered water and each one comes with a bladder and tube. He gave each of us in our local group (2) 2 pks. That's 4 Sawyer mini's each.

Hubs and I already have three life straws each. 1 for ea EDC and two for ea BOB, so I think we're set up for water filtration on the go, if that situation ever came up.

As for at home, we're fine for water. Our well has a manual pump.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I like the Sawyer products. I have one in each GHB and each BOB. Plus several extras. They are great for foot travel.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

And the mini's are lighter weight. I like that they will screw onto a liter bottle too.
    I've heard they are much better than the life straw. I haven't used either one so I won't know until I actually use them.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Ive got a Life Straw in each GHB, then I have 2 of the Sawyer Minis for my big DIY non-portable water filter. One to use and the other as a backup. 2 is 1 and 1 is none.

Your friend got a major score!!!!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best