Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump is doubling down!!

Default Trump is doubling down!!

He says he is strongly considering releasing illegal immigrant into sancuary cities. Interesting concept, to me! PELOSI is fuming!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...hould-be-happy
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Not just Piglosi. The whole stupidcrat party is just L-I-V-I-D!!! I think it is just the right thing to do. Sanctuary cities love'em so much, let'em have'em. And NO additional federal funds to help feed'em either!

Not sure how the 9th or any other court could rule against it. Not a law just a policy. If the cities and states want them. Let them have all of them.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

9th does have a say but not the last word.
    The Libs had this coming! Trumps Been planning this for a while, as a last resort... Libs are so damn stupid.
    I know one thing.... Even if it's not political on Trumps part, it sure makes for a great bargaining tool for the wall et al, without him having to compromise with other bills..
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

CA is the one that's most worried about this - totally feasible to dump just a ton of those border illegals on the state >>>> would love to see that bloc of NE states get bombarded - but logistics & justification would be harder ....

ICE already said that they wouldn't enforce such a policy. Perhaps an executive order would do the trick. That would be SWEEEEEET!

Quote Originally Posted by macaw View Post
    ICE already said that they wouldn't enforce such a policy. Perhaps an executive order would do the trick. That would be SWEEEEEET!
    Bring it on!
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Unfortunatly it appears there's a law against it. I think Trump is trolling the demorats.

I love it. The demotards sanctuary city mayors and governors so richly DESERVE this .... but I don't think it's going to happen.

It's already been done twice. Once was with Somalian refugees. They were transported to Maine. I forget the other incedent. Anyway, they were both done under a Democrat leadership.

Well, Cammi, you know the democraps motto: "we do as we please. The rest of you do as we say."