Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump is doubling down!!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    It's already been done twice. Once was with Somalian refugees. They were transported to Maine. I forget the other incedent. Anyway, they were both done under a Democrat leadership.
    "Under a Democrat leadership." They get to break laws. Republicans don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    It's already been done twice. Once was with Somalian refugees. They were transported to Maine. I forget the other incedent. Anyway, they were both done under a Democrat leadership.
    The other was Minnesota…. they graced us with Ilhan Omar, the muslim from Somalia who married her brother. God bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    The other was Minnesota…. they graced us with Ilhan Omar, the muslim from Somalia who married her brother. God bless America.
    I was wondering how that happened .....

We need to keep reminding them and others of their own pre dawn incedensences. They seem to forget quickly.

And beo, their motto is also, We will control you at any cost and/or collateral damage. That's EXACTLY what they did to the blacks and made them slaves. A lot of African Americans are finally learning the truth after a century. It's a shame it has taken so long, but no fault of their own. Liberals are good at fabricating, twisting and flipping a lie.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I've been out of the news loop for a couple of days ..been busy here....

But today I was pleasantly surprised to read this in the media. I think the sanctuary states and cities deserve this...big time. They are willing to sacrifice the rest of the country for their power and votes but not their areas of the nation.

At the same time I realilze why they are against Sanctuary cities/states only. For they need to spread around these illegals to tamp the electoral vote in these other non sanctuary cities/states. They need to pad the voting blocks and they cannot do this if the illegals go to only sanctuary cities/states.

I think this is brilliant on the part of the Trump Administration and it shows how two faced the left really is.
    But this was obvious by Hollywood..years ago.......who wanted all the illegals housed anywhere but near their homes.

The lesson becomes obvious...the left ala...Margret Thatcher's template or description....are good at spending someone else's money, property, and time.......just don't spend theirs.

The left are very very good at making others "Expendable and Disposable" ...."In bondage and servitude".......for their power and control over the herd. But when it happens to them it is "weeping and gnashing of teeth."
    Ishmaelites at work. The famous double standard exposed....to the Light.

Nonetheless....to Trump and Company...I say well done....well done!!!

Let America see more of this leftist double standard exposed to the Light. Do not allow the left to continually operate in the dark...towards Ishmaelite bondage and servitude.

For the darkness cannot withstand the Light.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-13-2019 at 07:41 AM.

I like the idea of sticking it to the sanctuary cities but at the same time I am 20 mins from Philadelphia. Guess we will just have to wait and see like with anything else.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    .... would love to see that bloc of NE states get bombarded - but logistics & justification would be harder ....
    It's too cold for 'em up here

Gotta love Trump! I hope he dumps 'em all in California! You want a sanctuary state? Here ya go....

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    It's too cold for 'em up here

those old mill towns in MA & CT are choked full of illegals from Mexico & SA >>> 25 packed into those big old shakey shack houses - been an ongoing problem for decades now ...