Thread: Something to think about

Default Something to think about

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this were absolutely true.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Ive seen this list before. Even if it is not 100% accurate, we all know that they are held to a different standard than what we are.

There should be 3 new laws implemented and it would take care of a massive amount of corruption in Washington.

1. No one can be exempt from any law(i.e. the Affordable Care Act).

2. No politician will get paid until a balanced budget is passed without increasing the budget, no exceptions.

3. Term limits. 2 terms and you are out. No exceptions.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I'd like to add to those three laws.

#4. Any county of any state that declairs sanctuary for illegal immigrants and criminals would be exiled from voting in any major election that effect the nation. That would include, senate, house, and presidential elections.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

And we pay their health insurance, and a lifetime pension. Plus they are all significantly rich prior to their "election", much more so while they are in office.

Im not trying to stir the pot but I want names to go with that list.

Nothing is ever going to happen until people figure out what is done in the shadows is brought to the light.

A vague list is just that. Name need to be named and made public so people will know who the scum is representing them.

Just my opinion
    D

Absolutely Big D. Name the bastards. Plus that is an old list. I'd bet some of the newbies would as bad or worse. The muslims for example, supporting the mozzie brohood.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13