Thread: New seeds for me

Default New seeds for me

Was at a new feed and seed store the day before yesterday and found some good seeds, Livingston seeds had
    Bloody butcher corn got three small packs to start a seed stash, this variety came highly recommended to me by a Native mentor, then Blue Miniature corn ,three packets of that. Three packets of golden zucchini, and one packet of swan gourd seeds. Just adding to it (my seed stash) mostly things I have never seen before

Experimenting with new seeds is fun but I keep them away from my main tried and true crops to prevent cross pollination. Just incase....
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Always a good plan to look for better varieties at your locale, i think. I never get the same seeds, but yea mostly for fun also.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

cross-pollination can be a serious problem when planting a garden , especially if you plant heirloom seeds close to seeds you buy from seed companies that may be GMO .

Exactly!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!