Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appeals court plaintiff (me), vs defendant (her)

The system does work if you are up front and honest from the start. I didnt pull and tricks or try to berate her. I just proved she defamed me out of malace. She tried to pull all kinds of stunts including trial by ambush. Texas has some of the toughest laws in the nation and defamation is latin to the hardest thing to prove in a court of law.. It was hard and lengthy, especially with her pulling a bunch of frivolous crap.

I had lawyers coming in to observe in on my case as it progressed and they were floored that my award was so massive. Some said if I had been represented, they didnt think a lawyer wouldn't have gotten that high of an award.
    I was pretty shocked myself!

Her crime was that she plastered all over the internet. That I was a tax evader and a fraud. She did this while I was setting the stage to start a new business! Those kinds of accusations can kill a business before it even breaks ground.

The IRS, Texas State Comptroller, my county tax assessor and the State fraud division were all behind me with 15 years of well documented files.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Sorry for all the typo's. Im at our gig and on my phone instead of ipad. I hate typing on my phone!!! Hate hate hate it!!
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

In case anyone is thinking of getting on your bad side, they just need to read this thread and take a step back to ponder their decision!!!

This isn’t over yet Cammie. She is going to fight tooth and nail, especially when it comes to her home and over seas property. Continue to do everything by the book and she will end up in jail I’m sure. When you do take possession of the property, you might want to hire a company to do an estate sale to get rid of the possessions that she will inevitably leave. That way it is not you who are removing items, it is a separate company. Also, would it be legal to go with the legal officials when they remove her from the property, and then record the state that everything is in? That way if she comes back to destroy the place then you have photographic evidence of the condition of the property. I would also want to install a game camera or two around the property that immediately send any pictures taken to your cell phone. So if she comes back in the middle of the night while you are not there, you have photographic evidence of her on your property at an exact time and date.

Have you thought about filing a restraining order against her?
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

All good points Cav. Yes, I already have (2) restraining orders on her. These were approved because she came on to my property to take inventory without my knowledge. How I found out about it was interesting.

During the trial she listed items on my property during a cross exam. Her point she was trying to make for her tax evasion accusation was that I was not paying business property tax. She claimed she learned of the property content through the dmv, Google search etc... Thing is, some of the items she listed were in the barn out of sight and other items didn't belong to me and were not in my name. Those items belonged to my parents, so there was no way she could have learned of those items through any of the avenues she claimed. I confronted her during my cross examination and tangled her up in lies and in turn produced documents proving her claim was false. I impeached her right out of gate which set a precedence. Immediately after, I submitted a request for a protective order. The second order was to keep her from obtaining my tax returns or having access to any tax information. She through a royal fit when the judge granted both protective orders, claim that without my tax returns, her whole case against me would be damaged. The judge told her she can not have my tax returns for a phishing expedition to try to form a case and that she should have thought of that before making the accusations. I did offer and brought my tax returns 2001 to 2010 to the court to view in camera in chambers without her being present. The judge said it wasn't necessary because he was granting my motions for protective order.

As per going to jail, she has already spent a couple nights in jail for assault after she attempted an attack with a butcher knife and impeding an emergency 911 call.

The property itself is insured through the court. I'm not too concerned about that but, yes, I can be there to observe her removal from the property. She doesn't scare me in the least. If she resists, she will be arrested.

I'm lining up a real estate Co, to sell the house.

Awesome!!! As usual, you got all your ducks in a row!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Good to here.did she pay up or are you going to be trying to get blood from a turnip?

Some, but she still owes a mighty sum. Thats why I took her property and going after her other property and overseas banks.

She would have been much better off just paying the judgment before it incurred interests and additional court costs, legal fees and transcripts. She has the money but she chose to try hiding it.

You could run for president I would vote for ya gitterdun!!

I'm not narcissistic enough, OR SMART ENOUGH to take on that job. Nor does it pay enough to take that kind of abuse! LOL