Thread: 4*1*19~ a solution to the border that *no-one* has thought of yet (!)

Default 4*1*19~ a solution to the border that *no-one* has thought of yet (!)

What is your opinion about this solution to the border?

I have my own and that would be, after it's built and paid for, what's to stop Mexico from tarring it down just to start the whole fiasco over again?

What do you think?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-D-AhgSPHI
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Here's another great idea from non other than Ron White

I like Ron's solution .

build large prison's. and housing projects for the illegals.then put them to work with no pay.just to earn their keep.
    things often don't go as planed.have a plan B?
    be prepare,be worried,be careful.and watch you 6

We don't have the money. You realize that would take taxpayer money to build and PAY to feed, cloth and medicate these people, right? We are taxed too much as it is. The objective is to reduce tax and spending. Not increase it....
    No thank you! We are not China! They need to be deported!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Well first lets just say too many corrupt Politicians,Police,Military etc... The wall would not be built. Even if it was built it would not be up to standard, and the cartels would have all kinds of tricks for us.....I think the U.S. needs to place the military on the border. Standing orders anyone seen attempting to cross into the U.S. shoot until dead. I would even go so far as to say let them make incursions into mexico and deal decisive blows to the cartels... If we wanted Mexico to pay for the wall? 25% tax on all Western Union money transfers to Mexico. No U.S. aid, not military and not humanitarian. Round up all the Illegals here and take all property and cars houses what ever and deport them with no reentry stamped on they're names...All sex offenders and Murders who are illegal should have a nice Pinochet helicopter tour back towards country of origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    What is your opinion about this solution to the border?

I have my own and that would be, after it's built and paid for, what's to stop Mexico from tarring it down just to start the whole fiasco over again?

What do you think?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-D-AhgSPHI

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Well first lets just say too many corrupt Politicians,Police,Military etc... The wall would not be built. Even if it was built it would not be up to standard, and the cartels would have all kinds of tricks for us.....I think the U.S. needs to place the military on the border. Standing orders anyone seen attempting to cross into the U.S. shoot until dead. I would even go so far as to say let them make incursions into mexico and deal decisive blows to the cartels... If we wanted Mexico to pay for the wall? 25% tax on all Western Union money transfers to Mexico. No U.S. aid, not military and not humanitarian. Round up all the Illegals here and take all property and cars houses what ever and deport them with no reentry stamped on they're names...All sex offenders and Murders who are illegal should have a nice Pinochet helicopter tour back towards country of origin.
    Before this is possible, all the deep state players, 'rats and the rest that will run interference have to be removed from power

Our border could be sealed in a matter days at any time. Our government obviously does not want it sealed.
    Our border will remain open You might as well get used to it. And kiss the USA goodbye.

My understanding of what is going on in some states by moving the electoral college to go with the Most votes.....Don't forget illegals are being counted and and are taking away votes from U.S. citizens...Hello Venezuela type tyranny....

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Our border could be sealed in a matter days at any time. Our government obviously does not want it sealed.
    Our border will remain open You might as well get used to it. And kiss the USA goodbye.