Thread: Di Fi, Harris et al, are seething/fuming at 9th circuit judge confirmation!

Default Di Fi, Harris et al, are seething/fuming at 9th circuit judge confirmation!

Feinstein fumes as Trump administration pushes forward with 9th Circuit nominees without consulting her

In one of her comments she stated the blue slip was disregarded... She is such a liar!
    So many othe comments she made, made me LOL. WHAT A FARSE!

Diane, the blue slip wasn't disregarded as you stated. It was flushed. (Big difference!)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fei...consulting-her
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Time to give Feinstein a pink slip, that treasonous b!tch should be in GITMO already.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Time to give Feinstein a pink slip, that treasonous b!tch should be in GITMO already.
    Naw! Burn her at the stake...in public!

Still think Trump should transfer 9th to like American samoa, or Guam or something just for fun.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Still think Trump should transfer 9th to like American samoa, or Guam or something just for fun.

they talked about spliting it and cutting down on the geography - they are able to get their nose into tooooo much currently ....

They want the "blue slip" process so they can eliminate people getting in that aren't going to cooperate with their agenda or who they don't have leverage of some kind over.

In general, I think it's best for the country to have judicial picks garner broad consensus. However, given the corruption and leverage that's coming to light, I believe the time for that attitude has come (at least temporarily) to an end. DiFi demonstrated her hostility to the Judicial branch last year in the Kavenaugh inquisition. Now she wants "consideration" and veto power over nominees. I fully support the president in circumventing her opinion entirely and getting his approvals directly from the Senate.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Yeah, it sucks to suck, Cal Pols...

Glad I got the frack out of there.
    Good medicine in bad places

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    They want the "blue slip" process so they can eliminate people getting in that aren't going to cooperate with their agenda or who they don't have leverage of some kind over.

In general, I think it's best for the country to have judicial picks garner broad consensus. However, given the corruption and leverage that's coming to light, I believe the time for that attitude has come (at least temporarily) to an end. DiFi demonstrated her hostility to the Judicial branch last year in the Kavenaugh inquisition. Now she wants "consideration" and veto power over nominees. I fully support the president in circumventing her opinion entirely and getting his approvals directly from the Senate.

Agree Bruss .

I don't like the idea of these blue slips anyway, whether it's a blue or red state, a Presidential nominee is entitled to a senate vote, there should never be a case where 2 idiot senators are allowed to throw a monkey wrench into the process and deny the full senate a chance to vote .