Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expendability and disposability of people for political/social gain.

Default Expendability and disposability of people for political/social gain.

Expendability and disposability of people for political/social gain.

More and more the members here have heard me mention “Herding.” That someone or some group out here is hell bent on “Herding “ the American people and nation itself for their gain..for their power..for their control.

The other night at work our Safety Kumbaya meeting the talk was on diversity and inclusiveness..tolerance….but I was not prepared for where it was going to go…in textbook herding.
    The scenario in diversity and inclusiveness and tolerance was of a woman expressing that she was afraid to walk downtown after leaving work to get to her car.
    The take away lesson was that someone should be noble enough to walk with her and reduce her risks and or insecurities…fears.
    My thoughts were that she should take a self defense course or get training and or a concealed carry permit and take care of herself.
    But what came to me out of this was the realization that in “Diversity , inclusiveness, tolerance” the political/social pattern was to make someone else “Disposable and expendable “ to assuage someone else’s insecurities and fears….someone else’s sense of fair. That someone else needs to underwrite the risks for another...gratis..take the risk out of life for them.

That one group was socially and politically “Expendable and disposable “ for another…at only one groups expense and inconvenience.
    When it came question time…only I spoke up and asked the foreman if he had ever heard of “Male expendability and disposability?? He looked at me like I was nuts and told me he had never heard of it.
    And that ended the questioning session..back to work.

Now watch here how the whoredom of leftist politics and the political system makes one group “expendable and disposable “ for political gain and or power….

Obamacare….one group is required to work twice and pay more to have enough money in the system to support those who will not be paying for their insurance. Someone has to pay at least twice. But no one in this whorish political system wants to teach this to the American Public…left or right. Someone is being made expendable and disposable for this very overpriced system. It is a shakedown…obviously.

The LGBT movement is so heavily entrenched into our system…that they are now in the public school system grooming the next generation of voters….to vote leftist/progressive.
    They are making our children “expendable and disposable” for future political gain.
    And they are doing this to minors…bringing them into sexual adulthood before their time…they are stealing their childhood away from them with the tacit consent of the leadership of this country…for potential votes when they come of age.
    In making our children and grandchildren expendable and disposable…they are also making the parents and grandparents expendable and disposable…ie…Herding.

Illegal aliens….someone out there is planning to invade/force onto the American public …a huge welfare burden…and I mean huge…and thus make Americans pay for their own demise….making Americans “Expendable and Disposable” by social and political “Herding” to pay for all of this.
    As I am want to often state…taking Americans second third and fourth place in our own country. …just as being done in Europe and England.

Climate Change…more herding and stupidity…
    More Expendability and Disposability to pay for it in perpetuity…forever…bondage forever…
    Climate Change is going to be the ultimate shakedown of nations and people….forever. The ultimate in ”Expendability and Disposability.”

Once you see it as a pattern..this ”Expendability and Disposability” You will recognize it happening over and over and over as a pattern of operation.

This pattern is often reinforced by the left..Including the news media by shaming, guilt, and or bullying to get people to be silent or not speak up…censorship…again herding.
    Watch many of these up and coming candidates on the left running for President and notice the give away programs on the public purse they are promoting to gain office. Once you see it ..over and over ..you will begin to recognize it as making the American People expendable and disposable for political lucre...capital..on the public purse...costs them nothing.

I have been wondering for some time now… when and where this company would cede to political correctness in their talks on diversity, tolerance, and inclusiveness. When they would come out in the open with the social and political brand of “Herding “ and stupidity.
    It is my belief that the left has no other long term programs but to make a people and nations …long term…”Expendable and Disposable” to keep and maintain their power and control.

Buckle up ..you are going to see much much more of this pattern of ”Expendability and Disposability” before the 2020 election.

For I believe the leftist/Progressives know of no other way…and they cannot change their spots. And I believe that our being aware of this will be necessary for our survival as a nation and people.

This too is Ishmael..and bondage..Ishmael run amok.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-29-2019 at 05:20 PM.

The problem here , Tom, at least as I see it , is that in the span of just one generation, ONE generation, we have gone from a country of moral, hard-working , proud , independent people , and morphed into a country of pansy, whiney-assed, entitlement losers who are more than happy to trade freedom for comfort.

Sadly, I see no solution to the problem, barring an all-out civil war, which would cause the suffering of untold millions of innocent people.

Those of us who know God and the Bible know what is coming, and we know the outcome. That is what gives me the strength to get up and go to work every morning.

It might be one hell of a rocky road, but we win in the end.

Hal Lindsey wrote a book ab out this very thing some years ago. SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH. If one reads the bible all of this can be found in parts of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, the 24th chapter of Matthew and Revelations. I often wonder how God can tolerate this pig sty any longer. For the most part, we as a nation, have turned our backs on Him. We have so many other "false gods" we worship until there is no time left for Him. However, there is a day of reckoning coming, and countless numbers are going to be horrified when the "penalty" for their "errors" is handed down. And just prior to that will be a terrible time when death will actually be a welcome for many who refuse to denounce their faith in Christ. I pray the Lord will take my from the scene before that time comes. However, I am fully prepared for it to happen any day. This place called America has pretty much become a Sodom and Gomorrah.

Lindsays books were uncannily accurate. But all he did was take the bibles message and put modern times and countries with it.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    The problem here , Tom, at least as I see it , is that in the span of just one generation, ONE generation, we have gone from a country of moral, hard-working , proud , independent people , and morphed into a country of pansy, whiney-assed, entitlement losers who are more than happy to trade freedom for comfort.

Sadly, I see no solution to the problem, barring an all-out civil war, which would cause the suffering of untold millions of innocent people.

Those of us who know God and the Bible know what is coming, and we know the outcome. That is what gives me the strength to get up and go to work every morning.

It might be one hell of a rocky road, but we win in the end.
    I'm pretty much in agreement with you here bambam...but do not want to see civil war come to this country. It will indeed be one hell of a rocky road....big time.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Hal Lindsey wrote a book ab out this very thing some years ago. SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH. If one reads the bible all of this can be found in parts of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, the 24th chapter of Matthew and Revelations. I often wonder how God can tolerate this pig sty any longer. For the most part, we as a nation, have turned our backs on Him. We have so many other "false gods" we worship until there is no time left for Him. However, there is a day of reckoning coming, and countless numbers are going to be horrified when the "penalty" for their "errors" is handed down. And just prior to that will be a terrible time when death will actually be a welcome for many who refuse to denounce their faith in Christ. I pray the Lord will take my from the scene before that time comes. However, I am fully prepared for it to happen any day. This place called America has pretty much become a Sodom and Gomorrah.
    I am not a big Hal Lindsey fan..nor of his books..but am aware of what is in the Word concerning these times and also in history past...

This question Olde Timer....very interesting..

I often wonder how God can tolerate this pig sty any longer.
    This question goes back...way back into history. I don't recall the fellows name who asked similar while living up in the mountains in a cave...Olde Testament times....but he believed he was the only one left..the only faithful one...remaining. God told him..."No..I have reserved 7,000 to Myself who have not bent the knee to Baal.

This world out here is.... to us who know...often a wilderness..barren...a wasteland spiritually speaking after the Lord...

As many of the members here know..I am oft referring to much of this world as filled with two legged wildlife...or if you prefer Ishmaelites.

So when we who know the difference..run across those in Isaac...it is remarkable....and noteworthy..because of the barrenness of this landscape...this wasteland.

But the read of history in and without the Word is that it has always been so. Not a new thing.

But yes..Olde Timer...someone is working very hard to turn America into another Sodom and Gomorrah..indeed.,,and they rejoice in it...with great vanity.

As for myself..I am KJV....though I am aware of the other versions Backpacker.

Thanks to all for their posts.
    Orangetom

NOt an Ishmaelite.....

In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

OT I've mostly always followed the KJV version. Last year de ided to try the 1611 kjv. I have to pay attention to spelling and such with it. But really enjoy the older text. I think slowing down to pay closer attention has helped in my understanding. To some degree anyway. Hard to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    OT I've mostly always followed the KJV version. Last year de ided to try the 1611 kjv. I have to pay attention to spelling and such with it. But really enjoy the older text. I think slowing down to pay closer attention has helped in my understanding. To some degree anyway. Hard to explain.
    Glad to hear it backpacker 1513. I have been blessed to come under good tutors in the KJV over the years and I agree....I too have to pay attention to the spelling as well as learning to read a passage/verse..but also read the verse before and after it to increase my understanding of the context of the ebb and flow of what is being said.

There is a woman named Gail Riplinger some years back well versed in Greek and Latin..even Hebrew.....and she wrote a book titled "New Age Bible Versions."

In this book she takes the KJV and puts it next to other versions...verse by verse ..and in charts to show where the verses have been changed an or altered over the years with the new translations. How many of the verses read differently from the KJV......some of them totally different...in the new versions.

This has been a resource I keep with me often right here at the computer desk as well as a Strongs Concordance...and a Dictionary.

This knowledge out of the KJV is where I began to understand the concept that the way of this world..is to try privily to sneak into our daily lives ....Ishmaelite doctrine to replace the line of Believers...in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
    What I have come to figure out is that most often it is the left and the phony right..who try sneakily and privily too overlay Ishmaelite doctrine or bondage into our daily lives to keep is bound up....to not know the history and background through the line of Isaac..but instead substitute bondage through Ishmael...Ishmaelites.

Climate change is Ishmael...and will be an attempt to put all of America into economic bondage to pay for it.

So too health care..Obama care....Ishmael...putting people into economic bondage to pay for others to get it for free.

LGBT issues...Ishmael..in the flesh...because no thinking person ...educated disciplined person defines themselves by their sexual orientation...people are much much more than that.
    This is how you know it is Ishmael. They are desiring to put All of America into their sexual bondage....and keep silent about it...censorship.

Illegal immigration for votes to keep the left in power..is Ishmael....bondage for Americans to pay for them...economic bondage.

This concept of Ishmael and what the left constantly does....in trying to sneak in Ishmaelite into leadership positions ...to "Herd" us....is bondage.

All this came out of years of watching politics/two legged wildlife...and observing them run...but contrasted by what I was taught about the KJV versions.

It took some time to take root ..but when you catch it ...you will see it often..

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

I remember that book by Riplinger. That is when I went strickly to KJV. I had been given a NIV bible many years ago and used it for a while, but it just never felt the same to me.
    As far as Hal Lindsay, he did bring forth a lot of things that has played out over the years. But a lot hasn't either. Books like that and by many others are worth reading to get other thoughts on a subject. But I still feel like it comes down to developing your own understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I remember that book by Riplinger. That is when I went strickly to KJV. I had been given a NIV bible many years ago and used it for a while, but it just never felt the same to me.
    As far as Hal Lindsay, he did bring forth a lot of things that has played out over the years. But a lot hasn't either. Books like that and by many others are worth reading to get other thoughts on a subject. But I still feel like it comes down to developing your own understanding.
    Absolutely agree, BP. I, too, use the KJV, and if one reads it and studies it often enough it isn't that hard to understand. I've read portions of the NIV and a few others, but they just don't feel right...like a pair of shoes that almost fits but not quite. You know you would never be satisfied with them. Like America. This country has changed so radically in the last thirty to thirty five years it isn't even recognizable any more. We once were a beacon of light...hope...on a hill in a dark stormy night to which the rest of the world aspired to be like. Now, the liberals, the Obamas, Pelosis, Feinsteins, Schumers and so many others I could name, want to tear America down so we're just like the rest of the world, I guess with all the corruptions, filth and diseases. The anger and contempt I feel toward these worthless parasites is beyond definition or description. As time goes on it certainly does appear that we're headed for a knock down, drag out, stem winding donnybrook at some point. If it does come to that, may God have mercy on all of us.