Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BOOM - NO collusion

The investigation itself was probably their so called insurance policy. That's why they want to keep the investigation going, even though there is nothing viable to investigate. The general People aren't stupid. They know what's going on. This is all going to backfire 10 fold on the Dems. They are in a do or die situation they themselves created.
    I agree

correct me if I got this wrong, but wouldn't the whole FISA process used against Flynn, Page and others have been something that Mueller would have seen as a part of looking into the supposed Russian collusion?

If so, I hope that Barr releases that part.
    From the 100,000 foot view it looks to me like the fate of everyone has moved from Mueller's team to basically on guy - Barr.
    He ultimately get's to decide what gets released and when. That ought to scare the rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The investigation itself was probably their so called insurance policy. That's why they want to keep the investigation going, even though there is nothing viable to investigate. The general People aren't stupid. They know what's going on. This is all going to backfire 10 fold on the Dems. They are in a do or die situation they themselves created.

there are 100s of people that will go down in history tied to this attempted coup >>> not being directly involved but pushing a known fake investigation will dog these people forever - Schiff for example is continually being quoted as saying he had "evidence" of Trump's collusion - others quoted calling Trump a Putin agent - others calling him a traitor ...

sit back and NOW admit that they were WRONG - ???? - they'll go to the grave or PRISON saying it was alll fixed ....

there are 100s of people that will go down in history tied to this attempted coup >>> not being directly involved but pushing a known fake investigation will dog these people forever - Schiff for example is continually being quoted as saying he had "evidence" of Trump's collusion - others quoted calling Trump a Putin agent - others calling him a traitor ...

sit back and NOW admit that they were WRONG - ???? - they'll go to the grave or PRISON saying it was alll fixed ....
    and Trump is not the forgiving kind.
    "Mercy? I am fresh out", I love this clip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEA0DQsqIfg

lots of them are going to pay dearly

Yes! Absolute power!!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yes! Absolute power!!
    one of my favorite Clint Eastwood movies, but there are so many

Same here!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Oh! This is GREAT!

Not sure which of these will work so try both..

This one or
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Cliff_Sim...62032995069952

This one

https://t.co/bYe5jI8S2h

That is hilarious!!!!!

Ahhh, Trump just called for an investigation into the Obama admin after the Mueller report was release!

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6018155282001/