Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOOM - NO collusion

Default BOOM - NO collusion

From Barr's letter.
    They got butkas after all this time and money
    these are my excerpts
    this is going to cause much angst on the left, the question is whether they go into morning or go into the streets.
    probably won't take long to know
    and the fake news took a big hit today

Special Counsel noted that, in completing his investigation, he employed 19 lawyers who were
    assisted by a team of approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence forensic accountants, and
    other professional staff. The Special Counsel issued more than 2,800 subpoenas, executed nearly
    500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued almost 50
    orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and
    interviewed approximately 500 witnesses.

The report does not recommend any further indictments, nor did the Special
    Counsel obtain any sealed indictments that have yet to be made public.

The Special Counsel?s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with
    Russia in its efforts to infuence the 2016 US. presidential election

The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and
    obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations,

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel?s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.
    Last edited by explo72; 03-24-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Trump calls the Mueller report an ILLEGAL investigation as he boards AF1 in Florida......the PLAN continues.

Just a thought...... the meeting Trump had with Mueller and Rosenstein in the oval office......could both of these men be white hats and actually part of the plan?

could both of these men be white hats and actually part of the plan?
    you know that's an intriguing idea.

would be one helluva mis direction if they are.
    I have had the same in the back of my mind for a couple reasons.

Sessions was an early supporter of Trump which was critical at that time.
    and Sessions was a big proponent early on of build the wall.
    and was a pretty successful prosecutor back in Alabama.

and Rosenstein is a member of the Federalist Society

It would certainly be a very interesting development if that turns out to be a part of the plan all along.
    Who knows what evidence they have discovered on the real collusion w Russia.

we live in interesting times for sure

I think Mueller wears a Mueller hat. The report did not entirely exonerate Trump, it left the obstruction evidence for Barr to rule on. Now Dems can go after Barr for impeachment to save face.

Still waiting to see what Huber comes up with, he doesn't have the tunnel vision approach, I think. What was not touched on was the fraudulent FISA warrant application, was the FISA judge complicit? Nothing on British player paid by hillary camp.

Lotsa loose ends that Mueller didn't seem to touch.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Lotsa loose ends that Mueller didn't seem to touch.
    might be a bit early to reach that conclusion.

Not all the info has been submitted except to Barr. After reviewing all the "evidence" extensively, I'm sure we will learn more but I'm pretty confident we will never see or learn about a lot it, but that doesn't mean it can't be enacted on from the inside that we will not know about for years to come, perhaps. I think Trumps team is on top of it all.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

it's all laughable >>>> how can there possibly be any Russian collusion with the Trump campaign when the DNC conspiracy to create the hoax has all been openly divulged?

it would be huge beyond belief if the DNC accidentally doubled down on something that WAS actually occurring - none of this was EVER supposed to be investigated or even attempted to be confirmed - it was nothing but a con tool to used by the Darkside conspirators >>> Hellery not winning screwed the whole deal ....

The investigation itself was probably their so called insurance policy. That's why they want to keep the investigation going, even though there is nothing viable to investigate. The general People aren't stupid. They know what's going on. This is all going to backfire 10 fold on the Dems. They are in a do or die situation they themselves created.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    The investigation itself was probably their so called insurance policy. That's why they want to keep the investigation going, even though there is nothing viable to investigate. The general People aren't stupid. They know what's going on. This is all going to backfire 10 fold on the Dems. They are in a do or die situation they themselves created.

Tend towards agreement Camouflaged. It would seem that the very best the left can do is chaos...Manufacturing a bad guy...good cop/bad cop in trying to steer the public towards their goals.

I think more and more of the public is catching on and with disgust towards them and their tool used in this endeavor in chaos manufacturing...the MSM. Ishmaelites run amok.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Diversion tactics while the real crimes go un-noticed by most except "Q".