Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equipment..put out three foot traps today..

Good stuff OT. I wasn't aware of the numbering on the bags. That is good info to have.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

A number of crimes involving murder or dismemberment have been solved in this manner.....by the traceability of these bags.

We are not supposed to be aware of this pattern going on out here...hence few people know.

Remember what I keep trying to say about not being trusted with a gun...hence a vote....

Not being trusted with a plastic bag????

Understand now what the purpose is of the rewards cards from various stores....traceability....to the ultimate consumer.

They keep asking me at Bass Pro and the local auto parts store..if I want a rewards card...I keep telling them no.

I often put on my stupid face and ask them...about not having a rewards card..."Does this mean I cannot buy this stuff??"

I keep telling you folks..that I handle Uranium 235 for a living.....and they are worried about what I am buying??? You got to be kidding me..!!!

Resulting in the awareness...that these people have to be educated to be that stupid...!!! Ishmaelites run amok!!!!! Two legged wildlife run amok.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-24-2019 at 08:11 PM.

I throw my varmint carcasses out in an open area, where the buzzards can find them. I've never had one last a day.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I throw my varmint carcasses out in an open area, where the buzzards can find them. I've never had one last a day.
    Ahhhhhhh......ok....recycling!!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    A number of crimes involving murder or dismemberment have been solved in this manner.....by the traceability of these bags.

We are not supposed to be aware of this pattern going on out here...hence few people know.

Remember what I keep trying to say about not being trusted with a gun...hence a vote....

Not being trusted with a plastic bag????

Understand now what the purpose is of the rewards cards from various stores....traceability....to the ultimate consumer.

They keep asking me at Bass Pro and the local auto parts store..if I want a rewards card...I keep telling them no.

I often put on my stupid face and ask them...about not having a rewards card..."Does this mean I cannot buy this stuff??"

I keep telling you folks..that I handle Uranium 235 for a living.....and they are worried about what I am buying??? You got to be kidding me..!!!

Resulting in the awareness...that these people have to be educated to be that stupid...!!! Ishmaelites run amok!!!!! Two legged wildlife run amok.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Or....... You handle U 235 for a living and you are worried they are worried about what you buy at the parts store........ LOL
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.