Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mueller report is in!!!!!!!

Default Mueller report is in!!!!!!!

The long - awaited much ballyhoo ed Mueller report IS IN!!!

"NO FURTHER INDICTMENTS," reads one talking point lifted from the news reports.

Well, you cannot indict a sitting president, according to DOJ protocols. So what does it mean .....?

The truth will out in coming days.

Stay tuned ....SAME BAT TIME, SAMEBATCHANNEL!

This whole thing was such a waste of time and taxpayer money. I think the ones who brought on this investigation should shell out some serious money to reimburse the taxpayers! Pisses me off!

And no, it's not over... Harris is already saying they want to subpoena Barr to testify on the investigation and the Dems want to reopen it.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 03-22-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    This whole thing was such a waste of time and taxpayer money. I think the ones who brought on this investigation should shell out some serious money to reimburse the taxpayers! Pisses me off!

And no, it's not over... Harris is already saying they want to subpoena Barr to testify on the investigation and the Dems want to reopen it.

The dems better be careful . Barr might open a box they don't want to be opened. How many times has Q said , " these people are STUPID " ?? Remember when Whitaker told Nadler his time had expired ? I don't think he meant it to be funny.

I've got an idea that this was what DOJ Barr was waiting on - he'll do his review report and hear all the screaming >>> then start the DNC indictments and watch the rats scurry - the whole game is flipping in time for the 2020 elections - it'll be all defense and attempts to limit the damage from now on ....

Yep, that's what I was saying in another post...
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Those who scream the loudest ...

AMEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Those who scream the loudest ...

Matthews on MSNBC was sky screaming all nite from the reports >>>> "How could they let Trump off the hook?"

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post

just MORE evidence that this was a witch hunt and they had the drowning chair all rigged up down at the old mill >>>> and in the end nobody to witch "test" to death ...