Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12 RINOs vote against POTUS

Default 12 RINOs vote against POTUS

here's the 12 POS RINOs who voted against the emergency ;

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

I kind of understand where they come from, but at the same time, it won't change things when democrats decide to circumvent Congress. Romney was a no brainer he's about as no Trump as any of them. Lee surprised me a little.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

They want the illegals getting through the border to become predictable, guaranteed malleable voters..on the public breast....this is the nature of the Emergency....vote tamping.

To prove it ...now Nancy and the left are calling for 16 years oldes to have the vote. They are getting desperate sufficient to try to stop the emergency at the border...to preserve their Deep State connections....to their masters..on the left as well as the phony right. To preserve their hold and power over government and the American People.... A non representative government ....just like England and the Continent.

It gives the impression, or vibration, the sense, that the left or the Deep State is running against a time table....running out of time..the phony Republicans too.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

I have to agree with this 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    They want the illegals getting through the border to become predictable, guaranteed malleable voters..on the public breast....this is the nature of the Emergency....vote tamping.

To prove it ...now Nancy and the left are calling for 16 years oldes to have the vote. They are getting desperate sufficient to try to stop the emergency at the border...to preserve their Deep State connections....to their masters..on the left as well as the phony right. To preserve their hold and power over government and the American People.... A non representative government ....just like England and the Continent.

It gives the impression, or vibration, the sense, that the left or the Deep State is running against a time table....running out of time..the phony Republicans too.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Down the road ....the left........they are going to have to go to 12 or 14 year oldes voting....and or being put on the government breast to buy their votes...free I phones or such.

They are clearly demonstrating that they know they must rig the votes in order to win.....they have no other way or choice..

This also means that we ...the American public ...cannot be trusted with our votes...and by this also meaning we cannot be trusted with our points of view in making our votes..

We cannot be trusted to raise our children with our points of view...they must have the media, public education and their peer groups as their primary influence....not parents or grandparents.

And clearly ....we cannot be trusted to be armed.....this means not only physically ..but mentally and spiritually as well.

Only stamped out ...authorized Xerox copies of the media, public education and the left.....tolerated in the "Brave New Ishmaelite World."

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Yes, this is getting insane.....The Dems are not only showing their desperation as OT says, but they are showing their crazy too. Where is this going to end and what are we going to do about it?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    In all honesty, that seems to be about the only solution...at this point in time. I certainly hope not, but at some point this has to come to a head.

It's a shame, and in all places, America.

Something came to me at work today.....sort of a light bulb coming on....

Where is this going to go....????

I am going to start a new thread in this forum.....based on what came to me today ...in line with where this is going to go...or must needs go in desperation.

Most of us do not want to think this way but if you watch events taking place and recognize the desperation ...and what the phony MSM is not telling us.....................it fits!!!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.