Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unsealing Indictments ?

Default Unsealing Indictments ?

lots of us that have been following Q know about 70,000 + sealed indictments.
    with that in mind, this caught my eye, wonder if these are a few of those - and how many more are guilty of this scheme.
    Irregardless of your feelings about Q there are some noteworthy points about this turn of events.
    It points to the moral decay in our society and the total hypocrisy of the liberals inhabiting our coasts.
    Noteworthy that I can only find one accused person from "fly over country", most are from Kommiefornia - of course.

A slew of business executives and two high-profile actresses are among more than 50 people charged in a $25 million cheating scheme to help wealthy students to gain admission to top colleges, law enforcement officials say. Suspects allegedly paid bribes to sports coaches to help get the students admitted to institutions like Yale, Stanford, the University of Southern California and Georgetown, regardless of athletic or academic level.

The scheme involved cheating on SAT and ACT exams on behalf of students and bribing college administrators and athletic coaches to recruit students.

Loughlin and her husband allegedly agreed to “pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew,” the complaint said.

Some of the parents spent between $200,000 to $6.5 million to ensure that their children received guaranteed admission at the schools of their choice, John Bonavolonta, FBI special agent in charge, said.

Parents paid Singer $15,000 to $75,000 per test for someone else to take the SAT or ACT exams in place of their college-age sons or daughters, according to the court papers.
    i used multiple articles, so just do a search on DuckDuckGo (please don't tell me you use Google) for "entrance exam cheating" and read for yourself.

I saw this today and wondered the same Explo. Are they " preparing " the public for more public figures to be indicted ? I sure hope so.

I hope so Bam, I sure do
    wonder if this is a multi front war, we all know most liberals are law breakers.
    this sure has to shake the liberal world.
    maybe pizzagate next?
    or how about the Southern Preposterous Lie Center?

ah yes, and the liberal hypocrisy never ends....

A college tennis coach who also served as the personal instructor for former first lady Michelle Obama and her daughter, Malia, was among the people charged by federal authorities in a sweeping college admissions bribery case announced Tuesday.

While at Georgetown, Ernst became friendly with the Obama family, according to the Providence Journal, giving private lessons to Michelle and Malia Obama.

“Michelle has a big backhand,” Ernst told the New York Times in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    I hope so Bam, I sure do
    wonder if this is a multi front war, we all know most liberals are law breakers.
    this sure has to shake the liberal world.
    maybe pizzagate next?
    or how about the Southern Preposterous Lie Center?

ah yes, and the liberal hypocrisy never ends....

I don't think the average American is ready for full disclosure of pizzagate just yet. It's hard to imagine , even for people like us who have been following this, how sick these people are, what evil they have perpetuated on our children, and how pervasive it is , and how high it reaches in government and Hollyweird. I think financial crimes and treason will be exposed first, then the sick pedophiles will be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    I don't think the average American is ready for full disclosure of pizzagate just yet. It's hard to imagine , even for people like us who have been following this, how sick these people are, what evil they have perpetuated on our children, and how pervasive it is , and how high it reaches in government and Hollyweird. I think financial crimes and treason will be exposed first, then the sick pedophiles will be exposed.
    Jeffrey Epstein's sealed court documents are in the process of being unsealed, he faces new charges, not just money settlements to the past victims. The Miami office of federal attorney general have recused themselves of any part of the ongoing new investigation.........this could be a step in the process to open up further indictments of other rings.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Jeffrey Epstein's sealed court documents are in the process of being unsealed, he faces new charges, not just money settlements to the past victims. The Miami office of federal attorney general have recused themselves of any part of the ongoing new investigation.........this could be a step in the process to open up further indictments of other rings.
    This would be a great way to start opening up and exposing the whole pedophile cult because even most average Americans know Epstein is a sick freak, and his ties with the Clingons.

maybe this enrollment scandal was in fact a part of the plan.
    there are few people that would defend such corruption - even the liberals will be repulsed.
    if so get ready for more indictments of behavior that both conservatives and liberals will find repulsive.
    would be smart strategy

Q from a few minutes ago:
    The unsealing of the first several indictments will bring about 'unity' and 'change' - 'change' that 'we' can believe in.
    Returning 'POWER' to the PEOPLE.
    Returning 'THE RULE OF LAW' to OUR LAND.
    WE STAND TOGETHER.
    WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS.
    Q

not only that but there are flight logs of who and when visited his private island......so there is a list of suspects.......how many of them are guilty of child prostitution/rape it other locations, not just on his island.

I saw the collage bribery story today and thought of Q right away. The last few days I've saw a couple stories about SPLC and how much money they now have. I think the last mount was something like 500 million. How does a supposedly non profit group come up with that kind of money? I really hope that organization is on the list of indicments.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

here's a recent example of indictments that illustrate what I am talking about
    crimes that anyone on the left or right would condemn.

all this speculation reminds me of the line from Top Gun, "target rich environment"

Attorney General William P. Barr and multiple law enforcement partners today announced the largest coordinated sweep of elder fraud cases in history, surpassing last year’s nationwide sweep. The cases during this sweep involved more than 260 defendants from around the globe who victimized more than two million Americans, most of them elderly. The Department took action in every federal district across the country, through the filing of criminal or civil cases or through consumer education efforts. In each case, offenders allegedly engaged in financial schemes that targeted or largely affected seniors. In total, the charged elder fraud schemes caused alleged losses of millions of more dollars than last year, putting the total alleged losses at this year’s sweep at over three fourths of one billion dollars.