Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is it just me....or was thsi site unaccessable for a few days????

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    No kidding. Some of you knew what went on when I bought this site. The old admin built in some secret back doors into the admin, that we had a hard time finding. I think we mostly got rid of him, or at least shut him up when I threatened to sue Oliva if he did not cease and desist immediately. He isor was in France so I could not get to him.

Anyway, I was on the road and struggling to get through multiple usernames and passwords that I have not used in several years, just to renew the domain name. Technically, I think anybody could buy it if it lapses, although it seems that there would be a grace period, I don't know. I figured for sure that he would jump in and get the domain name creating a problem for me renaming or whatever.
    Thank you, sir, for jumpin' through all those hoops to get us back on the innerwebs.

I tried to send a few of you a PM with contact info. Beo, camouflaged and some others. Please let me know if it worked. If not let me know. I'll send a few more later.

Quote Originally Posted by 101airborne View Post
    I tried to send a few of you a PM with contact info. Beo, camouflaged and some others. Please let me know if it worked. If not let me know. I'll send a few more later.
    101st, I didn't get anything yet.

will try again

Resent contact info to Beo kingchip camouflaged and orange. If these go through I'll send to a few more people.

Quote Originally Posted by 101airborne View Post
    Resent contact info to Beo kingchip camouflaged and orange. If these go through I'll send to a few more people.
    Got it this time. Sent you mine by return PM.

It's been a while since i signed into this.so i missed that one here.but had the same issue with a diff site, fot 3 days.i called someone that's a member there as well.she had the same issue.then there's the issues I've had in diff sites since.tap on one tab/button.it takes me to a wrong page.makesme wonder to whats going on
    things often don't go as planed.have a plan B?
    be prepare,be worried,be careful.and watch you 6

Got it here as well.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields