Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me....or was thsi site unaccessable for a few days????

I realized that I have no way to contact anyone here outside of this site..... I know opsec and all that jazz, but I was miserable! I missed y'all, I even started searching other forums for talk of details concerning this forum being unavailable.......... So happy it's back up.

On a side note Godaddy said the site name was available, I almost bought it just for fun. LOL
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Our FM radio reception along with satellite radio reception was horrible when I saw that I couldn’t access the site. I gotta admit that for a bit I went through the big out plan in my mind while trying to confirm what was going on.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I noticed it as well....figured it was Ocasio Cortez who done it...because 'she's in charge'

Having a way to contact folks is an issue many on forums don't consider. I'm on another site that went down recently. We knew it was coming but wasn't sure when or if it was coming back up. Some of us had contacts with others thru various methods. Others we had no way to talk to. I got kinda worried before it came back up. Very similar to the feeling I had while this one was down. I've got a couple of contacts on here, but not many.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I got a message page that the site/domain was for sale/lease. I thought, those b*st*rds hijacked Chip's site and now the festivities are about to start. Then I thought, this happens all the time to me. It'll be back up tomorrow and tomorrow is here. I did miss you guys.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

I figured that evryone switched to another board and didn't let me know......WHEW

I was pretty freaked out too, we retreated to the bunker and blasted the access tunnel to keep the democrats out. Anybody wanna stop by and bring a backhoe and a jackhammer?
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

ROFLMAO! You guys are a hoot! I love it!
    On a side note, we all need to have an exit buddy just incase this happens in a real SHTF situation. A few on here have my personal contact info. Those who do not have a contact buddy on here, needs to do so right away so that we can all be connect through the chain of active members.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    ROFLMAO! You guys are a hoot! I love it!
    On a side note, we all need to have an exit buddy just incase this happens in a real SHTF situation. A few on here have my personal contact info. Those who do not have a contact buddy on here, needs to do so right away so that we can all be connect through the chain of active members.
    This right here is a good idea.

Yep
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13