Thread: Security Guard Shoots Youtuber in leg at Synagogue in Los Angeles

Default Security Guard Shoots Youtuber in leg at Synagogue in Los Angeles

First off, I don't like how this recording starts halfway into the confrontation; however judging from the circumstances this definitely looks like a clear case of excessive force. The guard was behind a closed/secure gate and there doesn't appear to be any signs of imminent danger or threats to the guard. I believe this youtuber was intentionally trying to provoke this halfwit security guard into shooting him so he can cash in on a massive lawsuit (just speculation though). The YouTuber is clearly a scumbag POS IMO. The guard has been charged by the Los Angeles Police Department for assault.

Last edited by Fontaine; 02-27-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Sigh. Two low-IQ airheads + gun= tragedy.

I don't know what the cameraman was thinking he was doing. That's no excuse for the security guard to shoot.
    The.... "good citizen" acted like a jack ass and might very well find himself charged with obstructing an investigation.
    Sorta tough to side with either gooftus in this matter.
    Last edited by TommyGunn; 02-27-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Sigh. Two low-IQ airheads + gun= tragedy.

I don't know what the cameraman was thinking he was dojng. That's no excuse for the security guard to shoot.
    The.... "good citizen" acted like a jack ass and might very well find himself charged with obstructing an investigation.
    Sorta tough to side with either gooftus in this matter.
    Yep, I think the YouTuber is a lowlife scumbag POS who purposely provoked this halfwit security guard into shooting him so he can win the Ghetto lottery.

Almost looks like lucky shot on an accidental discharge. A bank shot if you will.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

A couple of times the guard called it a “warning shot”

Both candidates for natural selection?

Anyone else notice the lack of blood? It seems like the security guard was using ball ammo instead of hollow points.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Ball ammo can cause bloody wounds too -- especially if it transects an artery.