Thread: Excellent explanation of economics between the US and China et al'

Default Excellent explanation of economics between the US and China et al'

This is the Black Conservative news channel on YouTube. The guy explains it in pure lay terms for everyone who has issues with following the currency and manufacturing jobs imbalance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2jma5gtsWLU
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Interesting video Camouflaged..

I found it informative ..but have a point to make here.

Gold Backed Money..monetary system...

Versus a bi metallic metal specie system...

I have in my Levi coin pocket right now a 1926 Peace dollar..with the eagle on the back..folded wings..

This coin is 90% silver and does not need to be backed by anything...it stands on it's own merits and demerits.

Same with Gold coinage and also down to the copper pennies when they were real copper..not copper plated zinc slugs as are they today.

Real money never needs backing...

And that is the dirty little secret government does not want us to ever know...while they go to "gold backed' monies.

Real monies in circulation does one other very important function...it limits government and it's tendency towards run away expenditures which it does in a system wherein the government can borrow unlimited as it does today...on the public credit...putting us into economic bondage unlimited......ie....Ishmael.

If the government has to make good and turn over the metal...to the people ..silver, gold, and copper......it has a limit on it's expenditures and must balance it's books.

The people can call the government notes...

Remember this....on the bottom of the olde notes......" Will Pay To The Bearer On Demand"

This is one of our chief sources for liberty and freedom.....limited government..

The ability to call the government on it's expenditures..... Finances.

But I like what Trump is doing in bringing Jobs back to this country....I think it will in the long run strengthen the dollar.

But going after the Federal Reserve...is going after also the Bank of England. The Federal Reserve functions as does the Bank of England...a central bank...

One of the interesting things which happened as a result of two world wars and in particular after WW2...is that all of the major nations got into the Central Banking Business...and began the transition to fiat currencies..token currencies.

But the video is interesting..and a number of other people are speaking in video format on this same coming trend.

The Central Bankers play hardball Camouflaged....and I also believe John F. Kenney was making moves against the Federal Reserve Bank by issuing U. S. Notes...non interesting bearing notes...with the red seals on them. I have a couple in my private collection. After John F. Kennedy was assassinated these red seal notes disappeared quicky without much fan fare.

And about the same time ...the coins became the copper nickel waffer token coins we see today...instead of gold and silver ..and real copper in the pennies.

About the only place one sees these red seal notes is in a coin shop.

Thanks for posting the video.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-08-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Excellent rendition OT.
    AS I was reading your post, Before I got to the middle, I said to myself, "this is why they are called 'notes' instead to currency. Then you spoke it and it all came together... Excellent post!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Yes...Camouflaged....the Uniform Commercial Code..requires a note to have a specific promise to pay to the bearer on demand.

Removing the promise to pay on demand does not convert the note to money. Notes are debt instruments.

Nonetheless..real money stands on it's own merits or demerits.

Real money is also a just weight and measure of a substance..a real physical thing being measured...not a number printed on a paper note....or digits in the electronic either.

When you look at the olde coinage.....in silver....you notice that a Silver dollar was a dollar of silver by weight...90% fine silver...a half dollar was half the weight 90% fine ..and so with the Quarter.....one quarter the weight of the Dollar of Silver..at 90% fine....the dime one tenth at 90% fine. What most people forget or were never taught was that at one time were issued a Half Dime at 90% fine. half the size and weight of a dime...at 90% fine. These were not nickels.

What you have here is a system of linear measurement...in silver....

And so too it was in the gold coinage...a system of linear measurement....

It made sense....it was rational....logical. A Biblical system of just weights and measures..conforming to Deuteronomy 25....13 through 15.

But today in copper nickel token coinage...we have a system in illogic...not rationale wherein we have a Susan B. Anthony dollar coin which is only two thirds the size and weight of a half dollar and claims to be worth twice as much...and made out of the same phony metal...copper nickel sandwich.

This is unjust weights and measures...illogical ..irrational.

The coin says on it "In God We Trust."

What is the name of the god of unjust weights and measures and when did the US Treasury switch gods and not tell anyone they had so done?????

And this too reflects on the paper notes as they are no longer redeemable and the words removed..."Will Pay To The Bearer On Demand."

The word for this system is Demonic...and it goes much further than just the money....for it is Ishmael...bondage.

Sorry to get so deep but I have been working on this for a long long time now...with the help of those well versed in money and religion.

I am asking and have been asking since the 2016 Election as to how much Trump and Company know about this......"Fallen " money system in operation...and the part of the Federal Reserve as a branch bank of the Bank of England....and it's corruption.

For it surely looks like he is going after them....

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-09-2019 at 04:12 AM.

Don't worry about the fiat monies of the world, eventually they will all be re-set to their actual worth as always happens to such financial instruments in due time (often the actual worth is zero). Many people think this global currency re-set is fast approaching and they could be correct. When, not if, this re-set happens it will be an ugly world for a time.
    And that is why we are here on a prepping website.

Hiwall....

(often the actual worth is zero).
    This pretty much sums it up and also what I was taught by those well versed in monetary realism.

I do worry for my friends and family ...most who haven't a clue as to what is coming. You are correct....it will be an ugly world for a time.....and that could be years..

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

I'm a little conflicted... I dread, but also welcome the time that a can of pork n beans is worth more than a rolex.....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I'm a little conflicted... I dread, but also welcome the time that a can of pork n beans is worth more than a rolex.....

Yup!!!

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite