Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 2020.. Be very prepared!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Israel has anti missile defense system for tanks, and Helicopters. The U.S. has been begging for them. Israel has turned over the iron dome to the U.S. to defend Saudi Arabia. These are not the top of the line that they have been stocking up on for the next. war. The Patriot missile defense system is an ok system. Israel has already developed a better system in my opinion. They have a multi layered missile defense system, that is proven 88%-96% effective depending on some unknown things "secret". Tying the Patriot missile system will give Israel control over the X ban system, which they don't have. The X ban is stationed in multiple countries and has more satellites than Israel has on they're own. For some reason I seem to think that this is also a help in targeting situations. I think someone with more understanding would have to weigh in on that. WE all see Iran trying to put off a confrontation with the U.S. and Israel. I think they are waiting for the Dems to get more control and or get rid of Trump. We see how anti Israel the DEms are being. How many Democrats had anything to say about Hamas launching over 700 missiles at Israeli civilians... 90% Had nothing to say. I guess we will see.
    The " unknown things secret " would be the hand of God. Anyone who f's with Israel will get their ass handed to them. In a basket. Chopped up into little pieces. Don't mess with Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Israel has anti missile defense system for tanks, and Helicopters. The U.S. has been begging for them. Israel has turned over the iron dome to the U.S. to defend Saudi Arabia. These are not the top of the line that they have been stocking up on for the next. war. The Patriot missile defense system is an ok system. Israel has already developed a better system in my opinion. They have a multi layered missile defense system, that is proven 88%-96% effective depending on some unknown things "secret". Tying the Patriot missile system will give Israel control over the X ban system, which they don't have. The X ban is stationed in multiple countries and has more satellites than Israel has on they're own. For some reason I seem to think that this is also a help in targeting situations. I think someone with more understanding would have to weigh in on that. WE all see Iran trying to put off a confrontation with the U.S. and Israel. I think they are waiting for the Dems to get more control and or get rid of Trump. We see how anti Israel the DEms are being. How many Democrats had anything to say about Hamas launching over 700 missiles at Israeli civilians... 90% Had nothing to say. I guess we will see.

one of the reasons why Israel's Iron Dome system is so effective is that it was designed specifically to protect the limited territory involved - they have the geography of the territory intimately programmed in and can almost instantly make a ya/nay intercept decision - out of the over 800 missiles fired out of Gaza a very limited number were intercepted >>> at one point some crazy farmer broke restrictions and became a prime Gaza target - they had to grab him ASAP because his farm fields were all computer designated as open targets ....

Satellites with encrypted directions..navigation...separate from GPS....a dedicated guidance system.....via satellite...specifically for the Patriot system...or others..targeting coordinates..in a dynamic changing situation...interesting...it would have to be very quick and responsive.

Is this not similar to how many drones are guided???

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Satellites with encrypted directions..navigation...separate from GPS....a dedicated guidance system.....via satellite...specifically for the Patriot system...or others..targeting coordinates..in a dynamic changing situation...interesting...it would have to be very quick and responsive.

Is this not similar to how many drones are guided???

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

what I've been worried about - and I'm sure the Israeli have the same concern - is the likes of Russia with more technological edge got an ace up the sleeve against the Iron Dome? - would they go as far as helping out using their anti-satellite weaponry?

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    what I've been worried about - and I'm sure the Israeli have the same concern - is the likes of Russia with more technological edge got an ace up the sleeve against the Iron Dome? - would they go as far as helping out using their anti-satellite weaponry?
    The Russians are not stupid. The Russians will take pay to help Iran and try out its new weapons systems. The Russians are not suicidal by any means. They don't trust Muzzies anymore than you or I. Chechnya Grozny and terror attacks in Russia..... The Russians understand missile tech quite well, have they come up with a solution to the Iron Dome? I would not under estimate them. The real question is would they hand it over to the Islamist? I really don't see that. The question is "is it possible, yes" "is it probable " that is the real question.

Another wrinkle in the news your not hearing about in the U.S. news. I know you can fill volumes with what you don't know!!!http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/263501