Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2020.. Be very prepared!!!

Well look at this article and tell me what you guys think about this antifa folks wanting to buy weapons from the cartels and starting an uprising????

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46567...fkj7Wh6ZlVzBB0

Well look at this article and tell me what you guys think about this antifa folks wanting to buy weapons from the cartels and starting an uprising????
    certainly jives with this:

In a recent interview with the website USAWatchdog.com, former spook Kevin Shipp warned that if John Brennan and others are indicted for an attempted coup against the president of the United States, the violence from Leftists “is going to increase to the point where it’s going to be very, very bad.”

Americans, he said, need to arm themselves, and be ready to defend themselves, and they need to be aware there are going to be “beatings” and “probably shootings” – including shooting at police.

Shipp was a high-ranking officer stationed at CIA headquarters at Langley, Virginia, and also at Camp Stanley, an Army weapons depot north of San Antonio, Texas, that has a secret CIA facility.

After leaving the CIA, he wrote two books on the agency: “In from the Cold: CIA Secrecy and Operations” and “From the Company of Shadows,” in which he exposes the CIA’s abuse of the State Secrets Privilege to keep things hidden from the American people.

What Trump has been facing, he said, is definitely a coup.

“This is the most shocking violation of the Constitution and criminal activity in the history, not just of America, but of a western government,” said Shipp. “Much of this rises to the level of treason. People need to understand how shocking this is. It was a clear conspiracy.”

“There will be arrests and indictments without question…This was a coup. It was a conspiracy. It was criminal activity. These people need to be indicted, charged and need to be put in prison, and if they’re not, then our Constitution is nothing more than a sham.”

“John Brennan is saying these crazy things because I think he knows he is going to be indicted for this coup against a candidate and then elected president,” said Shipp. “He is the one that took the dossier. He’s the one that disseminated it. He’s the one that leaked it to the press, calling it intelligence, falsifying intelligence. Those are felonies. He’s the one that broke into the Senate on Capitol Hill, into his bosses, the Select Committee, to spy on the torture report. This man has committed several felonies and he knows darn well he has, so he’s coming out screaming and yelling, like a Mockingbird, to the press, trying to cover, before this whole thing comes apart at the seams.”

Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper are feeding information to CNN, MSNBC, said Shipp – bizarre statements – because it’s “all they have.”

“This rises to the level of treason,” he said of Brennan’s and Clapper’s use of their positions to try to take down the president.”

“These people, they’ve got to be charged,” he said, “they’ve got to be indicted, and, in my opinion in the field, they’ve got to be put in prison for a few decades.”

But the Left, says Shipp, is not going to sit back and take it.

“The danger for ‘We the People’ is the Dark Left and Dark Left violence,” he said. “As these indictments begin to come out, and as the players are called out, the violence on what I call the Dark Left, the violence is going to increase to the point where it’s going to be very, very bad. There are going to be beatings and probably shootings, and shooting at police… There is going to be a lot of violence coming from the Left in the next year or two. This is one of the reasons you need to exercise your Second Amendment rights…because of what the Left is going to do with these findings and what is going to be the death knell for the Democrat Party and the death knell for taking over our Constitution and culture. They will exponentially bring up their violence, and Americans need to arm themselves and protect themselves against that.”

https://gellerreport.com/2019/04/civil-war.html/

the Bannons & Comeys won't get that much of a street protest out of the ANTIFA Gang >>> it's when the big game starts getting indicted that Portland loses all it's downtown windows again ....

About the only time I'm not armed is inside my home or in my fenced in yard. That could very well change, though. I don't like even the thought of having to carry inside my home or my own yard. Those are supposed to be my sanctuaries from the crazy world outside them. But, indeed, this is a changing world...and not for the better, at least right now. Shootings seem to be on the increase again, and I don't think they are all just "coincidence" by some kook who has gone off their rocker. It believe it is a part of a covert grand scheme to increase pressure to eliminate gun ownership by the people at large. And I certainly agree that the violence is going to get much worse. I don't look forward to the chaos that is coming. I fear for my children and grand children.

antifa strikes again (anonymously of course), but the kind of action going to be hard to catch them at.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last week we paid a visit to the offices of local attorney and ICE collaborator Sean J. Riddell. Sean Riddell currently provides legal representation to the National ICE Council, the union which represents ICE agents, in a lawsuit against the city of Portland in response to the Occupy ICE PDX encampment last summer. Sean’s new law office, located in Portland, was purchased partially with the money he’s made from the work he’s done for the National ICE Council. We decided to congratulate him on his new building by unraveling is garden hose, pushing it through his mail slot, and turning on the water. Our goal was to cause maximum economic damage, that should serve as a warning to all individuals and businesses that profit off the human misery perpetrated by ICE.

For every child that is separated from their parents and locked in a cage, there are people making money off it. For every mother that is kidnapped off the street by La Migra and sent to a modern day concentration camp for deportation, there are people furthering their careers off it. There’s a vast infrastructure in place that allows for the everyday functioning of ICE and the people responsible have names and addresses.

For a world without borders and prisons. For the free movement of all people. Smash ICE

-some anarchists
    https://itsgoingdown.org/portland-ic...ffice-flooded/
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Andy Ngo reports that the Anarcho-Communist Antifa, a group Chris Cuomo loves and defends, flooded a Portland law office that represents the union for officers at U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement.

The violent commies pushed a garden hose through the mail slot at Sean Riddell’s law office in Northeast Portland, soaking the main floor and basement. The water sat undiscovered until 2:30 pm on Sunday, April 28.

The wood floor warped. Carpet in the basement was stripped. Drywall from the basement ceiling was yanked down in crumbling chunks. Large splotches of the concrete foundation are still wet.

The Cuomo group is also Mayor Wheeler’s group. He hasn’t commented on the assault of the office because he likes them too. They are supporting him and he supports them.

The I.C.E. employees are suing the city of Portland because the mayor ordered police to not respond to calls where the federal employees were being targeted, stalked, and assaulted during last year’s Occupy ICE encampment. This attack was an Antifa intimidation tactic that helps Antifa-lover Wheeler.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...behalf-of-ice/

Getting ready to go out tonight...with friends and family

Carrying a wallet case with 12 rounds of .41 Magnum....and my underarm rig with a S&W Model 57. Also two speed loaders. 210 grain HP.
    Don't carry this too often but decided to so do tonight.

Not looking for trouble ....at all.....but don't like two legged wildlife.

Have also a small wallet case with six rounds of Cast Lead 250 grain gas checks for thick skinned big boned wildlife.

Also taking my appetite. Haven't had a steak in some time now...and a nice salad to go with it...baked potato.

Been wondering when someone is going to turn loose the two legged wildlife on this country in a hissy fit..

Seems the best some can do now days.

I say that because they certainly have no ability to take care of the nations business.

To be frank..it appears to me that someone out there does not intend to take care of the nations business.. but only "Appear to so do." The effect is to put the nation into storage..sort of an economic hibernation....off the marketplace...stagnant for the last 8 years. Ishmaelites run wild.

Trump appears to be working hard against putting the nation into storage and off the marketplace. NO wonder the deep state is pissed ....the real handlers for the deep state as well..big time pissed off.

Well.....just my non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Have a great dinner......Steak/Salad/Baked Potato = my favorite meal!

And watch yer back.....I always sit facing the door so I can see who's coming in, just a weirdness of mine I guess......I've been told I'm over vigilant.....

I always sit facing the door so I can see who's coming in, just a weirdness of mine I guess......I've been told I'm over vigilant.....
    I think lots of us will start making sure we are facing the door
    over vigilant in the past seems about normal sitrep these days

I always sit where I can see who is coming and going. Done that for many years. Wife is in tune to it and when we are out with others, she will sit to where I get my normal place and the others don't even notice. Besides us staying vigilant will only get us thanks should a situation arise where it's needed. What others think don't matter otherwise.

OT have fun tonight and enjoy.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I always sit where I can see who is coming and going. Done that for many years. Wife is in tune to it and when we are out with others, she will sit to where I get my normal place and the others don't even notice. Besides us staying vigilant will only get us thanks should a situation arise where it's needed. What others think don't matter otherwise.

OT have fun tonight and enjoy.
    Ditto that. Been doing this for years . I always watch the door. Have a great time OT . Enjoy the meal, one of my favorites too, although I like doing it myself on the grill. Prayers for you and Beo in this sad time of your lives.