Thread: Have you guys heard about this?

Default Have you guys heard about this?

Clapper flipped/ratted out Obama. In this clip, it shows clapper telling all about how the Mule investigation originated.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIzEIDFtD94
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I have a hunch that there will be several that flip before it's over. Question is, will any of them survive to testify after the Hillarying, (is that a word), starts.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Bit strange, isn't it, that this hasn't appeared on any of lame stream media networks? Nor di I expect it to.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Bit strange, isn't it, that this hasn't appeared on any of lame stream media networks? Nor di I expect it to.

you'll see the initial arrests of Comey and McNabb - the OUTRAGE of those heros being arrested >>>> once the dominoes start to fall regular - NOTHING - there won't be scat even when the big wigs like Podesta, Warren and maybe even the Clintons come down - there's a whole lot of conspiracy between the media of what goes out and what doesn't ....

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I have a hunch that there will be several that flip before it's over. Question is, will any of them survive to testify after the Hillarying, (is that a word), starts.
    Since 2013, when Edward Snowden blew the whistle on the US government, I have been looking at this issue. I would so love to see these people held to the same standards you and I are, but unfortunately they are not. They will neither be charged or convicted of any crime. The harsh reality, no matter how we wish otherwise, is they will never see a day in jail, they will never even be the subject of an investigation by even reporter, let alone a LEO. They do these things because they know they can do so with impunity.

This will be nothing but a dog whistle for patriots and a distraction for neo-conservatives. I pray every day that I am wrong.
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    Since 2013, when Edward Snowden blew the whistle on the US government, I have been looking at this issue. I would so love to see these people held to the same standards you and I are, but unfortunately they are not. They will neither be charged or convicted of any crime. The harsh reality, no matter how we wish otherwise, is they will never see a day in jail, they will never even be the subject of an investigation by even reporter, let alone a LEO. They do these things because they know they can do so with impunity.

This will be nothing but a dog whistle for patriots and a distraction for neo-conservatives. I pray every day that I am wrong.

nobody but nobody flipped in the original investigation & hearings conducted so far >>> THE FIX WAS IN .... NOW - take away the FBI & DOJ backstopping - swearing in - video/audio taping - ect ect and presto chango the truth starts coming out - nobody is going to prison over protecting some azzhole big wig boss (Clintons) .....