Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming food crisis

Default Upcoming food crisis

This is very much worth watching. It's 30 minutes packed full of information.

It's actually quite startling!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iic0OEP8NDw
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Great video. I've noticed a big drop in the number of bees over the past several years, and read several articles about this. Good reason to stock up on self-pollinating plants/ seeds.

I firmly believe this increased use of pesticides/herbicides is all a part of the globalist plan, Agenda 21, now Agenda 30, to decrease human populations. I just wonder what superbugs they have sitting in the CDC awaiting to be unleashed on us ? .

Here's a long but interesting article on insect populations declining. Boring read but scary and thought-provoking at the same time.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/27/m...8PYwc34ag73eB8
    Last edited by bambam; 02-16-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Link? Did you forget? LOL
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Link? Did you forget? LOL
    Yes, I'm an idiot .

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/27/m...8PYwc34ag73eB8

Not an idiot... Just that senior moments hit from time to time as we age. I call it information overload.. It happens! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Not an idiot... Just that senior moments hit from time to time as we age. I call it information overload.. It happens! 😜
    My senior moments are becoming far too common Cammie. Just the other day I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and by accident grabbed the tube of Preparation H.

Gives ya some pucker power and a face lift huh??

The pesticide part and corporate farming is true, but that C O2 and global warming is the Leftist religion. We are going back to an ice age. That should be scary.
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

I have never agreed with the theory of "Global Warming", or another ice age, especially in the near future.....but, I do feel we are the midst of a climate shift. That part is obvious based partly on animal and insect migration patterns. Living in the country, it's more noticeable.