Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBD oil for my old buddy duke.

As an alternative, if CBD isn't an option for one reason or another, cosequin is an excellent joint supplement for dogs as they get older. I've had my GSD on it for two years since he turned 5 and he can still run with the best of them.

I also have him on fish oil daily as well since he was 3 months. It has helped his joints, coat, and skin immensely.
    Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.

After two back surgeries CBD oil helps me
    I also give it to my 12 year old shepherd who has arthritis, especially in cold weather
    I totally see a difference in her

Hey Dac. Food for thought. 2 years ago I had numbing and tingling needle pains in my feet
    Went and had physical and passed and wasnít diabetic which is what I was thinking those paid were in my feet

About a year later I got my first case of gout. Holy **** does that hurt
    Might be something for you to check out
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkieís and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Alaska... have you tried cherry juice for gout? This works in more than 50% of cases. My wife went through a period of dealing with it. For her the cherry juice always clears it right out in a matter of hours. Doctors don't like to admit this and will sometimes feign ignorance or try to label it an old wives tale. Well, to hear my old wife tell the tale, it works for her.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Iíve heard that also. For me Apple cider vinegar- raw with the pulp is what keeps me on the walkable path. It also helps keep
    My stomach adjusted and negates heartburn. I do drink cranberry juice , ahem with vodka does that count? Lol

Iím lucky because of being half Krout I enjoy vinegar on many things so itís easy to consume.
    I do appreciate the heads up.
    Once during a hunting trip in Remote Alaska I ran out of Twinkieís and was compelled to live off of of fish and moose meat

Yeah, my nerve issued are due to herniated discs in my lumbar stack.
    2010 I had the laminectomy surgery on L-3 and L-4. Was able to discontinue the 12 milligrams of hydromorphone (sp?) that I needed just to walk across the room.
    Now it looks like L-5 and S-1 are herniating. For me they are putting pressure against the spinal cord. Some local pain and the varying numbness in the legs and feet.
    The B-6 that was suggested seems to help a little which is nice, just getting tired of constant discomfort and the "new think" approach to rationing pain killers.
    Bureaucrats are like rabid pitbulls with blinders...Its always better if you don't draw attention to yourself.