Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Pelosi ...phony Republicans..... and the wall.

Default Nancy Pelosi ...phony Republicans..... and the wall.

I put this here in the Second General Discussion section because I believe it has to do with the very survival of this nation and people...in their ability to think for themselves.

IN recognizing that the political process is not the product advertised and why this is.

While taking a shower this afternoon, once again, my mind ran down rabid trails trying to connect dots into a pattern ..for pattern recognition.

Now ...while I am going through my very wordy explaination...remember that while am dogging out the democrats..... the republicans are being silent on this......Silent!!

Now.......

Take a walk back into History to remember the very brilliance of this woman and the political party she represents as a political puppet...as a figurehead..

Remember when she was quoted as stating...."You gotta vote for it to see what's in it!!"

And Nancy Pelosi and the party she represents proceeded very quickly to vote millions upon millions of Americans into economic bondage and involuntary servitude. Voted Americans into a health care system...Obama Care.... which turned out to be "Not the product Advertised " just as is the two party system here in America.

All the time this was happening to Americans...the Republican party was "Silent."

Now today ...someone has put forth Nancy Pelosi again as a puppet to represent a political party which is once again seeking to put America and Americans into social and economic bondage ...to support their quest for votes and power. To enrich someone ...just not Americans. And once again ...most of the Republicans are silent.

The Democrats have learned after the 2016 election that they cannot outvote or out cheat/out stack the votes against a Pissed off American Electorate. This is the lesson they have taken from the 2016 Presidential Election.

They absolutely must have a way to stack the votes in the upcoming election and every other election or it is the end of the Democrat party. Because they know that they cannot outperform Donald Trump and company economically....so they must divide and conquer the nation by chaos..by division...not by performing or doing what is good for the American people..but only what is good for the Democrat party or whoever or whatever is running the Democrat Party.

If the Democrats are able to prevent the wall from being built..they will doom the Republican party and also the conservatives in this nation. Notice that I separate Republicans and Conservatives here.

What will happen if the Democrats are able to pull this off ..prevent the wall from being built...is put Americans into social and economic bondage....involuntary servitude and economic slavery to fund all the illegals for votes. Just exactly what they did with Obama Care...put the nation into economic bondage, involuntary servitude and economic slavery.

We are going to have to pay for all these illegal aliens..their social benefits...their medical as well as their education ..eventually through college while our children do not get free education through college.

And the colleges will give preference to illegals because they will be subsidized..guaranteed payment....not us as Americans. Again...as I have often foretold ..we will be taking second , third, and fourth place in our own country. This is the leftist plan ..and what Nancy Pelosi represents as is coming to America. Social and economic bondage...just like Europe.

The leftist plans ..the Democrat plans must always surround social projects..victim projects funded on the public purse...for votes....for they know no other way than to attach themselves as a parasite to the public purse...for votes...and power.

If you think about it...it fits......

And also remember..while this is happening ...again the Republicans are "Silent."

How about Fox News???

Nancy Pelosi and company represent "Bondage and involuntary Servitude" This is Ishmael.....and not of Isaac.

Nancy Pelosi and company represent economic slavery and economic servitude to keep and maintain power and control for them and their political party. In political parlance this is called..."Fair!" This is Ishmael.

Do not be deceived ..for the whole time this is transpiring ..the Republicans have been "Silent" on this aspect of what is going on out here. They too are Ishmael.

Both parties will, in their own way, sell the American people down the drain to keep and maintain their political power....our children and grandchildren.....our generations.

Be Warned.

They had the nerve to put Nancy Pelosi back up as Speaker of the House......."You gotta vote for it to see what is in it!!!"

REMEMBER!!!?????

I don't think anyone wants us to remember this aspect of what happened back in history surrounding Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats..also the phony Republicans.

Be Warned.

If you are so inclined and are in agreement with what I post here....get the word out to those with whom you are in communication. Get them to also get the word out and awaken Americans to what is going on out here..with both the Republicans and Democrats.
    Perhaps you can get some to open their eyes.

Do you really think that since..." You gotta vote for it to see what's in it." that anything has change with both the Republicans and Democrats???

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 02-02-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Just yesterday I was talking with a friend and told him this..........If Trump and Q team fail in what they are trying to achieve and the WALL is not built this nation as we know it is finished....all is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Just yesterday I was talking with a friend and told him this..........If Trump and Q team fail in what they are trying to achieve and the WALL is not built this nation as we know it is finished....all is lost.
    I tend towards agreement CENTEXDUDE...towards agreement.

I am not sure how this is going to work under a state of Emergency.

I expect a power struggle...big time.....and I mean big time!!!! The media is going to become clear as to what they are....so too public education and colleges.

Also I am very concerned as to how this is going to work out at the border with this new caravan...what manufactured crisis will be happening in front of the cameras....for political leverage.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

There are lots of Republicans in Congress but I don't think there are any conservatives.

Most in government are fakes
    Soul sellers who are in it for the insider trading. Nasty puuu...pelosy is a brain dead alcoholic imo. Can't muster a proper sentence let alone lead a waffle house morning shift.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    pelosy is a brain dead alcoholic imo. Can't muster a proper sentence let alone lead a waffle house morning shift.
    Funny......and unfortunately true....

Also too true that, as OT says, the Republicans are silent.......

If we fail, I have a backup plan....retiring to rural Kentucky, and being off grid, growing my own food, and being invisible !

If the repubs and conservatives are being silent, why is there so much chaos? Think.... They aren't being silent.. The issue is, their objections and rebuttals aren't being broadcast. Social media and the news networks are boxing our oppositions as republicans and conservatives unless they can twist it to make the red party look bad. Think Covington students et al.. Conservative and republicans are speaking up. They just aren't being heard because they are being censored. We don't have well known and viable media platform....... Dems own them all and they dictate...
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Good point Camouflaged
    Thanks for making it.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

Problem is, if you want to hear, read or see the truth, you have to dig for it. The Dems are handed their platform on a silver platter. We have to go mining for the truth. Dems have been building this for decades and we trusted them. End result is we have egg on our face for giving them the benefit of the doubt. We waited to long to open Pandora's box so now it's thrice as difficult.

I still believe we can turn this mess around but, it's gonna take a lot more strength, time and grit than it should have, had we stood up against this oppression at least 50 years back. It's very hard to break bad habits!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!