Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7.62x39 Ammo - 1120 rd crate - Discounted

Thumbs up 7.62x39 Ammo - 1120 rd crate - Discounted

Unopened crate of 7.62x39 M67 Non-magnetic Copper FMJ Brass Case (Corrosive) Yugo Surplus Ammo on SKS Stripper Clips. Getting harder to find these in stock anywhere. The good-quality stripper clips are a bonus. The crate has a few dings from years of storage and travel but in serviceable condition. The stock image below is representative of what you'll get. From the SG Ammo web site :

This ammo is mostly 1970s vintage Yugoslavian with a chance at some other odd years in the mix. Yugoslavian 762x39 is some of the finest surplus ammo in this caliber and features brass cases, Berdan corrosive primers and projectiles that are copper jacketed lead core and totally non-magnetic for range-safe shooting at most indoor and California ranges. If you were looking for the best surplus 7.62x39 Ammunition for your AK-47 then the Yugoslavian is one of the best choices because it is true mil-spec, sealed primer and projectile, brass case, and just a tad hotter of a load than the typical steel case options. Please note that while the vast majority of this ammo will come in the sealed tin within the crate there is a chance at receiving tins that have been opened within the crate. Expect the crate handles to be broken, this ammo is 40 years old and has been handled and shipped around the world, the crates are not going to be like new condition, but the ammo inside them will be like new. Packed 40 rounds of ammo per box on 10 round SKS stripper clips, 1120 rounds per crate.

In the 1960s Yugoslavia experimented with new bullet designs to produce a round with a superior wounding profile, speed, and accuracy to the M43. The M67 projectile is shorter and flatter-based than the M43. This is mainly due to the deletion of the mild steel insert. This has the side effect of shifting the center of gravity rearward in comparison to the M43. This allows the projectile to destabilize nearly 17 cm (6.7 in) earlier in tissue.This causes a pair of large stretch cavities at a depth likely to cause effective wound trauma. When the temporary stretch cavity intersects with the skin at the exit area, a larger exit wound will result, which takes longer to heal. Additionally, when the stretch cavity intersects a stiff organ like the liver, it will cause damage to that organ. However, the wounding potential of M67 is mostly limited to the small permanent wound channel the bullet itself makes, especially when the bullet yaws

$275.00 cash FTF within reasonable driving distance in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. Currently priced at $359.00 + shipping, but out of stock pretty much everywhere. I hear this is a good round for hogs, but do not have personal experience with it.

PM me if interested - I'm off work today and tomorrow and available. Will monitor the thread and answer ASAP. First come, first served.

this is awesome stuff, best 7.62x39 around by far... if i were near you id be all over it...great price too. good luck

if your not hurting for money...wait till the next presidential election cycle... you might get $500 or more when the panic buying hits back up again

True dat.

Bump.

Had one fella attempt to purchase....only joined two days prior with no posts, no activity other than to inquire about the ammo.... I declined his offer. My spidey-sense went off. Might've been legit, but I dunno.

Dude...hang on to it. It will pay off 5 fold if a dem is elected

Dude...hang on to it. It will pay off 5 fold if a dem is electedsecond thought...no it wouldn't..would you ship??????

Nah. guess I'll hang onto it. Weather is improving, so mebbe I'll just shoot it up