Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kommieformia again

Bit off their nose dispite their face.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Sounds like an invitation to me.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Kalifornians without power ? Who will wash their Bentleys, and skim their pools ?

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    The government allegedly took over the infamous Mustang Ranch in Nevada (legalized brothel) for tax evasion. Though some parts of the story are in dispute, it's said that even with drinking, gambling and *ahem* other services they STILL ran the place into the ground.

There's massive vote fraud here that accounts for the situation we have. People from out of state frequently blame Californians for the situation but that's not entirely fair, saying if we wanted change we'd vote for it. We do... it's just that there's more than enough vote fraud to seemingly always push us that crucial few percent over the minority line. Here's hoping the traitors go to jail and this gets fixed in time for 2020.
    YEP! Gub'mint: the ONLY entity that could not make a profit running a whore house. Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    YEP! Gub'mint: the ONLY entity that could not make a profit running a whore house. Figures.

Wow...you got a good point there Olde Timer...good point!!! Now there is an textbook example of an Ishmaelite....cant even make a profit running a whore house.!!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Beo always has good points. Colorful, but true to the point! That's what I love about southern men. They don't play footsies with words. It's just out there!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Beo always has good points. Colorful, but true to the point! That's what I love about southern men. They don't play footsies with words. It's just out there!
    Sort of goes long with how John Wayne put it: "If you're gonna shoot, shoot...don't talk". Not like Nixon, "now I said that to say this....". My thoughts always were, "why didn't you say what you intended to in the first place and stop wasting words and time!"