Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the temperatures in your AO and how is it affecting your routine?

Default What's the temperatures in your AO and how is it affecting your routine?

It's around 20 right now and dropping throughout the day, feels like single digits.... We're only venturing out if it's a have to situation, schools are closed.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

23 on my way to work. Like your dropping to near 10 tonight.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

It's 19 now, dropping into single digits tonight, and negative numbers the next few nights. Just got 7 inches dumped on us last night.

35 here
    Live Free or Die

hit -53 with the wind chill - expected to drop a few more degrees in the next few hours >>>> nothing is open and nothing is moving - all services for everything is suspended for today and tomorrow - heat wave coming this weekend with 20s .....

Illini Warrior, I can't even imagine what that cold feels like. How deep do you have to put water lines to keep them from freezing? Not even sure how wildlife survive those temps....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

We're at 40F with rain comin'. Just another day of goin' to work.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Illini Warrior, I can't even imagine what that cold feels like. How deep do you have to put water lines to keep them from freezing? Not even sure how wildlife survive those temps....

this new for us also - breaks all kinds of loooong standing records

couldn't believe a few squirrels came out yesterday to feed - no sign today yet ....

braving the cold later on to start the car and let it idle - AAA car service is going to go crazy tomorrow and friday when the work warriors all need to hit the road ....

you keep a trickle going on a faucet - flowing water won't freeze - it was tooo late for some >>> bunch of the mobile home people froze up the other day already - I personally
    have a 0 degree and below plan that kicks in for these conditions ....

Last night was -16, right now we are up to a balmy -11.

60 today, low tonight of 40. But we do have a rain storm coming through if that makes ya feel better. I feel guilty.....