Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: What's the temperatures in your AO and how is it affecting your routine?

Worked outside all day from about 6:30 am to 9 pm around 7 the clouds covered a breeze blew and it felt great. I kept working until my belly just wouldn't let me continue. I was hungry!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Gotta keep this heat going in Texas, it melts snowflakes.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Heat index of 110-115 here for the last several days.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    Hotter than a popcorn fart today in the Thumb of MI. My COPD is giving me fits.
    We had thought of visiting the "Tall Ships" festival in Bay City, but thought better of it with 100* temps, and even higher heat indexes. I do well in hot temps, but my wife has had sun poisoning before, and it seems to run in her family...so we said no !

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    We had thought of visiting the "Tall Ships" festival in Bay City, but thought better of it with 100* temps, and even higher heat indexes. I do well in hot temps, but my wife has had sun poisoning before, and it seems to run in her family...so we said no !
    We avoided the Tall Ship fest this year. It was really hot/humid, but worse yet....there are only 3 bridges to get across the Saginaw river in Bay City, one is closed for repairs and one is currently narrowed to one lane each direction due to repairs. The only one not under construction is the one on the south end of town which is only one lane each direction to begin with. Just normally daily traffic over there has been a PITA, I wasn't feeling like fighting with the tall ship fest traffic zoo bottle necked down to a bridge and a half.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." Tuco