Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: more wall progress

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I read a story Pelousy offered a full wall budget for a full gun ban. She even stated they could use NATO to go door to door for them!! 3 words.... Cold Dead Hands!!
    I haven't heard that. I tend to doubt it because Piglousy (note correct spelling ) is commited to NO WALL NO HOW.

Oh, dittos to "cold dead hands."

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I read a story Pelousy offered a full wall budget for a full gun ban. She even stated they could use NATO to go door to door for them!! 3 words.... Cold Dead Hands!!

MSM just trying to screw with the conservatives - a simple vote can't override the Constitution .....

I don't think even an Obammy type could just invite NATO troops into the US - it would have to be a dire crisis and use the Emergency Powers ....

believe me >>>> that a-hole had it in the back of his mind - he wasn't playing shuffle the military command for nothing .....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 01-23-2019 at 08:30 AM.

Chicken Noodle News is reporting that Trump has reported more progress

The White House is preparing a draft proclamation for President Donald Trump to declare a national emergency along the southern border and has identified more than $7 billion in potential funds for his signature border wall should he go that route, according to internal documents reviewed by CNN
    let's hope so

whole article
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/24/polit...-vh7W4geKRp_aI

washington examiner reporting same
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...border-barrier
    Last edited by explo72; 01-24-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Pres. Trump seems to be bending over backwards to placate Piglosi and the rest of the rats. I hope he is playing rope-a-dope with them and preparing a knock-out punch.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Pres. Trump seems to be bending over backwards to placate Piglosi and the rest of the rats. I hope he is playing rope-a-dope with them and preparing a knock-out punch.

he should have enough groundwork laid down now to justify using the Emergency Powers Act - today's Senate voting on two different "open the gooberment" bills - their utter utter denial by the DNC senators spells out the ultimate stalemate ....

could just come next week - McConnel and Shumer supposedly were trying to find the 7-8 votes needed to re-vote on the bills >>>> don't hold your breath !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s the first wall to ever be built on the Rio Grande, made possible by private donors.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-grande-river/

https://www.facebook.com/WeBuildTheWall/

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1217565092511961088

After a months-long legal battle with the International Boundary and Water Commission, a “United Nations-type” globalist agency which has deliberately facilitated the illegal entry of hordes of foreign nationals to illegally enter the United States, a federal judge cleared the way for Fisher Industries and We Build The Wall to continue building a section of President Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall.

As Fisher Industries and WBW, a crowdfunded organization founded by triple amputee veteran Brian Kolfage, geared up to construct an 18-foot tall bollard barrier along a 3 mile stretch of the Rio Grande on private property in Mission, Texas along the Rio Grande, the IBCW flexed its bureaucratic muscle to sabotage the project.

The Department of Justice on Dec. 5 filed a lawsuit on behalf of IBCW against Fisher Industries, the construction company WBW is contracting to assemble the wall, demanding the group to discontinue building the barrier.
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 01-16-2020 at 08:44 AM.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...duras-top-cop/

‘Perverse’ Individuals Back New Migrant Caravan, Says Honduras’ Top Cop

my guess that "Perverse" Individuals is backed by DNC $$$$$ or Soros is opened up another assault >>>> it's bound to be 2020 Election gambit of more immigration problems and direct assaults on The Wall & border

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corrup...erican-nation/

Honduras Arrests U.S.-Bound Iranians as New Caravan Heads North from Central American Nation

As hundreds join a new U.S.-bound caravan in Honduras, authorities in the crime-infested Central American nation reveal that four Iranians were recently arrested there. Like thousands of illegal immigrants from around the world, the Iranians entered Honduras illegally and were heading north to the United States, according to a Honduran newspaper article that attributes the information to the president, Juan Orlando Hernández. The Iranians were transported to the capital, Tegucigalpa, and officials have launched an investigation.

Earlier this week Judicial Watch reported on a U.S. alert warning Mexico of armed Iranians planning to enter the country through the southern border, but it’s not clear if the cases are related and calls to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) went unanswered. The bulletin, issued by the Border Patrol’s regional intelligence operation center in Arizona, said that a Guatemalan national may try to smuggle five Middle Easterners—including a suicide bomber—into the U.S. through Mexico. The smuggler and four other men and a woman transited through Guatemala and Belize before reaching Veracruz, Mexico, according to the bulletin. The Guatemalan, whose name is redacted in the government document, was deported from California a year ago.

I'm glad Mexico is stepping up along side the USA. IF WE KEEP WORKING TOGETHER, we can stop this Shlt eventually.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Yes, they'll benefit too by keeping these people out of their country. Maybe they're starting to realize that....