Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump says he'll make major announcement Saturday

Default Trump says he'll make major announcement Saturday

About shutdown and border crisis..
    Just got this on my alert...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-border-crisis
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Also, a Michigan lawmaker invites Trump to give his SOTU address at their Capitol..

National Emergency??? Recesses Congress??

Your guess is as good as mine.

Three things have got me on Orange alert here.

First, an article online that I initially gave little credence about paid/ organized riots/demonstrations in my northern CA city and one other.

Second, a tip from a DEEPLY trusted friend in local law enforcement that there are reports of people being followed from gun ranges and robbed of their guns after leaving the range. Asked not to repeat specifics. Which basically arms MORE bad people while disarming good people. While at the same time, a caravan of invaders including middle-easterners is approaching the border. Connection? Any army needs to be armed.

Third, this Presidential announcement coming during the longest government shutdown on record.

All within the past 24 hours.

The wife and I both have carry permits but our daily routines seldom take us out of very safe environs. We've agreed that until further notice we'll not be off-property unarmed. This confluence of events has definitely gotten my attention.
    Last edited by bruss01; 01-19-2019 at 10:01 AM.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

I try to beat into my family's heads.. be alert. I've passed my house many times because a car was behind me too long. It's a bad situation for you if you have a vehicle pull in behind you. Tactically speaking. There's no shame in driving to a location that tilts the fight in your favor.

I've started keeping a 9mm. in my car's glove box .... and a AR-15 in my trunk.

Paranoia check: anyone know the best brand of tinfoil for the hats?

My 9 mm, with an extra clip, and GHB are easily accessible from the driver's seat.

I hope Trump actually DOES something about the many thousands of illegals that cross our border Every day.

Rumor says he is just going to offer a deal to open government again. If so its a dud.

So what the hell did he announce today Iím out working....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!