Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump says he'll make major announcement Saturday

I just watched a recap of it and I agree hes putting this out there in front of the whole country so they can see the Democrats reject it!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

It was a very reasonable proposal, with some juicy compromises for the D's. Nancy says this isn't enough to get them to sit down and hammer out additional details? Get a little more wiggle room? The more they fight it, the more ridiculous and unreasonable they look.

Trump could end this any time and just build the wall. That's probably what he will ultimately do. But he found a way to make the opposition look stupid, passing up all the concessions he laid out there on a silver platter... of which, they'll get NONE if he has to do this the hard way, without them.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

Trump could end this any time and just build the wall. That's probably what he will ultimately do. But he found a way to make the opposition look stupid, passing up all the concessions he laid out there on a silver platter... of which, they'll get NONE if he has to do this the hard way, without them.
    agreed

POTUS is just reeling out more rope for those idiots to hang themselves with.
    He holds all the cards.
    Next few days will be eventful I think.

Quote Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
    It was a very reasonable proposal, with some juicy compromises for the D's. Nancy says this isn't enough to get them to sit down and hammer out additional details? Get a little more wiggle room? The more they fight it, the more ridiculous and unreasonable they look.

I couldn't agree more. He really seems to know what buttons to push and when. I don't always agree with his decisions but this I am 100% behind. I feel for the good people that work for our gov. Not all are worth keeping but I'm sure there are a handful that are.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

The government shut down sure showed us just how many people are living paycheck to paycheck.
    Look at these gov workers, they missed ONE paycheck and they were in line at the food pantries and setting up go-fund-me pages for themselves.

And most of those folks are brining home well above average pay checks. Still comes down to how you manage what you have.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Dems turned down the offer from Trump. They want the shutdown ended today and only then will they come to the table to negotiate but not for a wall. They offered I.3 billion for sensible border security that does not include a wall...
    Not only did they decline his offer, NP declined it before he gave it!! Lol He is toying with these IDIOTS!! Lol

BF574FF4-6131-47F8-A71E-E2D711CDBCB7.jpg
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Yeah, I read about that.. He pretty slick isn't he! Hahahaha!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Making them look like fools.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by Ready 4 reset View Post
    Making them look like fools.
    Maybe Trump did make them look like fools (though that is only an opinion) but what has the nation gained? We have no wall. We have zero border security. Drugs and illegals come across our border as easy as ever.
    I like to deal with facts.