Thread: Here we go again...public education at work...today.

Default Here we go again...public education at work...today.

Here we go again...this is not the first time I've heard of this kind of thinking...but it is an example of todays public education at work.....among what is trying to pass for leadership.

We are going to see a lot more of this kind or thinking from publically educated people in leadership positions and from the MSM who have been educated into this kind of emotional non thinking.....no anchor to them...blowing like the wind....tossed to and fro...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...is-still-work/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...still-relevant

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...n-still-works/

https://www.prisonplanet.com/beto-or...stitution.html

Here is the problem with these guys......

The are so often reluctant to tell with what we should replace it.

The Constitution is a document of "Limited Government."

If you examine the beliefs of most of these people and whomever put them in office...none of them are looking at limited government. Nor do they or their handlers want to publically so state. They do not want the people to know that they are pushing unlimited government...and not limited government.

And I mean here from any of the political parties...in particular the Republicans and Democrats...none of them are pushing "Limited Government."

This should also be a very important clue as to why they so hate Donald Trump and Company.

For I believe Donald Trump and company knows that with "limited Government " it creates an environment where business can thrive and jobs can be created...

This is the dirty little secret I believe both the phony Republicans nor the Democrats want the public to know ...about "Limited Government."

Nonetheless...look for more candidates in the future who believe in this kind of nonsense. Then look at California....for it is certainly not an example of "Limited Government."

What is happening out here is that the Constitution of the United States is not being enforced.....but privily being substituted with "Unlimited Government."..when it should be applied to "Limit Government."

And this lack of Knowledge about the Constitution is being used as fodder to get rid of it in time...and thereby replace it with "Unlimited Government" or put another way...with Ishmaelite Bondage.....the world government...so we can be as other nations and peoples....in bondage and coming in last place with ...our labors..our monies...our votes.

Is this not what is happening in Europe..in England?? Are the people in these countries not coming in last place with their own country ..by way of their leaders who have so obviously sold them and their governments out to someone or something not to be seen or known???

This is what is planned for here in the United States and most of our television and movie educated public have no idea what is happening.

But someone does ..and they are not talking...

My non Ishmaelite .02

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-16-2019 at 09:31 AM.

I'm going to tell the member here something about Limited Government and a Dictatorship.....

The kind of dictatorship which will work well...is one in which power is taken from the government machine and not only does the government not use it...but the dictator themselves does not use it.

This leaves the people more free to make their own decisions and be responsible for the results as well as reap the benefits of their decisions.

This is called freedom and liberty.

This is very very exceptional in history that one finds such an leader in any nation.

And this is why we are supposed to have a working system of Checks and Balances. But this has been today confounded and even overthrown by party politics..not the business of the American People.

This is what knowledgeable people look for in the public arena...Limited Government.

I am not promoting dictatorship here.....for that is clearly what we have today in the Deep State....an underground hidden concealed dictatorship..a parasite...at odds with our President and the people of this nation.....and trying to subvert the vote of the American People.....secretly and privily ..while remaining unseen and unknown.

Just like someone is trying to do with Brexit...

I submit that the pattern of operation here indicates that the same people or characters/pattern in Brexit is the same as what is taking place in our Deep State...who believe this nation belongs to them by default.

Ishmaeltes...seeking to put this nation back into their control...their bondage....towards a global goal.

Trump and company were not supposed to win...the deep state made a bad miscalculation and are trying to regain their foothold...over this nation and people....we are having our own form of Brexit here.

I post this line of thought here ..because I believe that this kind of thinking and knowledge is going to be very very important in and for our survival as a nation and people in the future...as we see the Deep State trying to reassert itself onto the backs of the American People....and nation.

My non Ishmaelte .02

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-16-2019 at 09:46 AM.

IMHO, politicians have been giving the U. S. Constitution only lip service for years. The 10th amendment is ignored, as is the 9th. Look at how the second amendment is treated; Diane Feinstein just reintroduced her beloved assault weapon ban. Does she know what "infringe" means? I've actually looked the word up in my dictionary. What I learned suggests she does not ---- and she has lots of company. Her fellow dimmocrat from Kommiefornya, Eric Swalwell, wants assault weapons CONFISCATED. And he suggested initially he'd be happy making war on those who resisted.

Beto is not unique. He's an ass when he claims the southern border is fully secured and claims anything further will drive immigrants elsewhere, where they might die. Are we to suppose those people have no responsibility for their own welfare, or for the children they bring? Note to Beto: SOME OF THOSE POOR DOWNTRODDEN SOULS ARE ALREADY DYING!!!!!

We have become a nation of idiots, run by a clique of kooks.

Beato is at it again I see. He got beat in Texas so now he has moved on and in an effort to remain in the news, he says stuff like this. If Inremember right, he is not even the first person who brought this question up to begin with. Beato reminds me a lot of Killery. They both wear pants, they both spout off likes of which they do not know, at one point they both have worn dresses, and they both come off as desperate in trying to stay relavent in the news cycle.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    IMHO, politicians have been giving the U. S. Constitution only lip service for years. The 10th amendment is ignored, as is the 9th. Look at how the second amendment is treated; Diane Feinstein just reintroduced her beloved assault weapon ban. Does she know what "infringe" means? I've actually looked the word up in my dictionary. What I learned suggests she does not ---- and she has lots of company. Her fellow dimmocrat from Kommiefornya, Eric Swalwell, wants assault weapons CONFISCATED. And he suggested initially he'd be happy making war on those who resisted.

Beto is not unique. He's an ass when he claims the southern border is fully secured and claims anything further will drive immigrants elsewhere, where they might die. Are we to suppose those people have no responsibility for their own welfare, or for the children they bring? Note to Beto: SOME OF THOSE POOR DOWNTRODDEN SOULS ARE ALREADY DYING!!!!!

We have become a nation of idiots, run by a clique of kooks.

Excellent TommyGunn....that you know about the 9th and 10th Amendment both for so few Americans do know what they say or mean..their intent.

As for the 2nd Amendment....I will remind the readers and members here that it is clear the reason for the 2nd and 3rd Amendment....in that the British Government did not trust the Colonists with firearms.....and when unarmed forced the Colonists to shelter their soldiers in their homes against their will.

This knowledge is the source of my declaring that if a government does not trust their people to be armed...they will never trust their people with a vote.
    And Brexit confirms this to be true in the UK.

This is the reason not only for the 2nd Amendment but also the 3rd..and the 4th and also the 5th......most of the first 10 Amendments. Intended to put limits on government.

This is also headlined under the historical tendency of all governments towards..."Mischief" as it is often spoken by the founders.

But I am very gratified to know that you TommyGunn..know about the nature of Amendment 9 & 10.

Beto is pandering to Americans who know no Constitution or history. Beto is a type of Dram Queen..after Johnathan Gruber who declared that the American voter is so dumb that they could easily pass Obama Care...and Gruber was correct.
    It is to this caliber of voter that O Rourke is pimping.....as an Ishmaelite.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 01-16-2019 at 11:22 AM.