Thread: PRICELESS, Acosta just proved the wall works!

Default PRICELESS, Acosta just proved the wall works!

This is so funny, and boy is he taking heat for it! The gift that keeps on giving!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn...der-walls-work
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

That's hilarious.

No doubt eventually someone will point out their elephant repelling talisman ("Do you see any elephants? That's how you know it's working.") but until then I'll take the laughs, I need them.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

The humor in this is totally lost on me....... Way over my head I suppose.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Because for the last two years, Acosta has been vehemently against the wall, saying it is a waste of money because it doesn't work.. Usual argument of a liberal talking head.

Both Rush Limbaugh and Tucker Carlson caught on to this. Acosta .... what a clueless waste of skin.

His catfish mouth always overloads his hummingbird ass. Once he's coached, he'll come back with some twisted alternate version of what he REALLY meant, LOL

I'd like to see Kelly Anne Conway rip him a new one again...for this latest comedy. He has gotten so bad and desperate that...he has unzipped in front of everyone....and herded himself. And at the same time ..seemed totally unaware of what he had done. Perfect..Illustration of "I'm sitting on the only one in town!!!"

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Acosta set himself up, but Trump set him up, also. Acosta is so predictable, and then Trump is a master troll.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Not new, the Dems have said it, before they flipflopped: https://renewedright.com/donald-trum...-one-tweet/?fb