Thread: Academy Heritage Rough Rider for $99

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Academy Heritage Rough Rider for $99

Academy has a good sale going right now. The Heritage Rough Rider 22 LR revolver is on sale for $99. It has American flag hand grips and looks pretty nice surprisingly. There is also a coupon inside the box that gives free shipping if you buy the 22 Magnum cylinder, which is only $30. So for $130 you can basically have 2 pistols in one!

But, Academy is running out. The guy behind the counter told me that they got 75 of them in at the beginning of this promotion. They only had 12 left when I walked in today.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

The HRR is actually pretty accurate but definitely wear safety glasses while shooting. Good looking revolver, more dependable than a high point, cheap, and a straight shooter. Caution they do shoot out both ends!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I bought one today. My 8 year old kiddo is gonna have a good time with it, he's obsessed with cowboy everything. Wears boots everywhere.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

not exactly avocating the Heritage revolver - but a .22 revolver makes a handy dandy work gun to have around for those ocassional "dispatching" jobs that come up - shooting sub sonics in one makes a quiet dependable piece ...

If it's the 9-shot, good luck getting the extra cylinder. I bought one last year on Black Friday, and still waiting for the cylinder to be "in stock".

FWIW, Taurus bought Heritage, and CS sucks.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I don't want one (I have a Single-Six) but that still is a good price.

It is a 6 shot. My dad has a Ruger Single Six and that is light years ahead of the Heritage.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best