Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Criminal complaint filed against Mueller,allege bid to seek false testimony

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    That might work, 'course you gotta have a "grab'em by the nose and kick'em in the ass" attitude. From reading all your posts I think you'll do just fine. I'll bring the beer to celebrate after we get through whupping liberal arse.

I'll have Evan Williams staged for medicinal purposes and such. The only count that counts ; Is body count .

Where you gonna move to? The rest of the world is almost there already. Me, I ain't going nowhere 'cept on the warpath!
    On your 6 brother.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Wait for me!

Gawwwd, what a nightmare scenario. President Nancy Pelosi! :barf:

Beowulf and I are too old to move really fast. We'll be walking a slow pace . Won't be hard to catch up to us old codgers. If your not watchful you might just zoom past us.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Beowulf and I are too old to move really fast. We'll be walking a slow pace . Won't be hard to catch up to us old codgers. If your not watchful you might just zoom past us.
    Yep! I move fast real slow, or slow real fast. Ain't figured out just which yet. But I can dang sure still shoot, so they better take into account that the old bee still packs a helluva sting!

Yep! I move fast real slow, or slow real fast. Ain't figured out just which yet. But I can dang sure still shoot, so they better take into account that the old bee still packs a helluva sting!
    Yep they'll be running and gunning at light speed ; That is until they get tired out. That's where slow and easy comes into play . In other words we now how you on our playing field . And we know slow and all you know is tired. And that's how you die tired and confused.

P.S.
    Beo. is moving so fast it just looks slow to them youngins'

Run Low Drive On
    Last edited by eagle326; 12-04-2018 at 05:52 PM.

That might work, 'course you gotta have a "grab'em by the nose and kick'em in the ass" attitude. From reading all your posts I think you'll do just fine. I'll bring the beer to celebrate after we get through whupping liberal arse.
    Beo, I can attest to Eagle havin the proper attitude. LOL Hanging out with you guys would be a blast. Probably literally.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Beo, I can attest to Eagle havin the proper attitude. LOL Hanging out with you guys would be a blast. Probably literally.
    Agreed backpacker. It's not if but when the expolosion would occur. All of us together whatever state that may be it will never be the same after.
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Well son shooting can be a lengthy process. But if you add in just the right amount of fireworks you'll have enough time to enjoy a couple cold beers and Evans as a chaser while you relax . We old codgers have to manage our time properly.
    Never rush a battle just finish it to the maximum destruction and call it a day.

Run Low Drive On

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Well son shooting can be a lengthy process. But if you add in just the right amount of fireworks you'll have enough time to enjoy a couple cold beers and Evans as a chaser while you relax . We old codgers have to manage our time properly.
    Never rush a battle just finish it to the maximum destruction and call it a day.

Run Low Drive On
    Eggzackly! "Dispensing" with them too quickly takes all the fun out of it. A .30 caliber round in the right place...fix'em so they could never reproduce...watch them grab themselves with both hands, jumping up and down on both feet, yowling and screaming in pain and agony and bawling for mama. Yep! excellent entertainment, I say.

Eggzackly! "Dispensing" with them too quickly takes all the fun out of it. A .30 caliber round in the right place...fix'em so they could never reproduce...watch them grab themselves with both hands, jumping up and down on both feet, yowling and screaming in pain and agony and bawling for mama. Yep! excellent entertainment, I say.

And a couple shots to the shoulders so they can't grab the family jewels. Oh and a knee cap just so we can watch them do the one legged pain dance / stumble.
    While slowly bleeding out. They'll look like the Ever Ready bunny with a very very low battery.

Run Low Drive On