Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Criminal complaint filed against Mueller,allege bid to seek false testimony

Remind me not to get you your guys bad side any time soon. Lol

R4R, no state wed left intact after this bunch got thru.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post

Yea but look at all the jobs we'll create. Economy will be BOOMING.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post

Oh, the stuff we've mentioned here is just for starters...BEFORE they piss us off. AFTER they piss us off, well, their feeble limited little minds cannot begin to perceive the hell we'll unleash on them. That's when we'll inflict some REAL pain...with "feeling"...(EEEEEE-Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh)
    Last edited by beowulf; 12-05-2018 at 10:59 AM.

[QUOTE=beowulf;761755]Oh, the stuff we've mentioned here is just for starters...BEFORE they piss us off. AFTER they piss us off, well, their feeble limited little minds cannot begin to perceive the hell we'll unleash on them. That's when we'll inflict some REAL pain...with "feeling"...(EEEEEE-Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh)

Beowulf
    Google the Warrior song video with lyrics. Our theme song ?

Son you should replay it and enjoy.

We get pissed off when you mess with our down time ; disrespectful bastards. Have you no respect for your elders ? Now Beo. ain't right in the head when he's pissed and it's all a normal guy like me can do to keep him from going totally nuclear. Matter of fact I don't think he's normal when happy . But hey he cuts both ways ; deeper and longer if he's pissed.
    So choose wisely ; quick death or a painfully long one. CHEERS

Run Low Drive On

[QUOTE=eagle326;761760]
    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Oh, the stuff we've mentioned here is just for starters...BEFORE they piss us off. AFTER they piss us off, well, their feeble limited little minds cannot begin to perceive the hell we'll unleash on them. That's when we'll inflict some REAL pain...with "feeling"...(EEEEEE-Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh)

Beowulf
    Google the Warrior song video with lyrics. Our theme song ?

Son you should replay it and enjoy.

We get pissed off when you mess with our down time ; disrespectful bastards. Have you no respect for your elders ? Now Beo. ain't right in the head when he's pissed and it's all a normal guy like me can do to keep him from going totally nuclear. Matter of fact I don't think he's normal when happy . But hey he cuts both ways ; deeper and longer if he's pissed.
    So choose wisely ; quick death or a painfully long one. CHEERS

Run Low Drive On
    Yeah, I used to be a rather normal guy...until one day, while running at sprint speed, I ran smack dab into one of those four inch cast iron sewer pipes with my forehead. Saw stars and funny little green men running around for about twenty minutes. That was about 57 years ago, and I ain't been right since. Really scrambled my brain good. And to be honest, that's how I view liberals...funny little green things running around doing stupid, senseless sh*t that serves no useful purpose...other than moving target practice...'bout the same way I view cats. Ain't got no use for'em. Don't mean to offend any cat lovers, but ever since I read that book, REVENGE OF THE CAT by Clawed Balls I just haven't had any use for cats. May be a little titlted, or warped, but that's just me. I'll tell ya, running into that cast iron pipe totally f..ked up my ole noodle. So, naw, liberals really don't want to piss me off. Inflicting physical pain and agony is okay, but what I REALLY like to do is mess with their minds...what little they have. Use that psychological stuff on'em. I've got some stuff stored back in my mental vault that would really turn them into mental vegetables. 'Course, that wouldn't take much effort as they are not too far from that status now. I'll just give'em a little nudge, ya know...help'em along the path. Gotta go now and scrape the dirt off my knuckles where they've been dragging along on the ground as I walked.

Head games with the losers might be the most fun of all. They get so damn spun up over little of nothing. That's always good for a chuckle.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13