Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm on a cruise ship....waiting for shtf...

Default I'm on a cruise ship....waiting for shtf...

So wife and my mom got me to take a cruise. I always get anxiety about this stuff. Just waiting for shtf.. and I'm way far away....guess I'll start drankin...and enjoy the weather...one of our stops is in hati...think I'll just chill on the ship for that portion ...lol

Don't get drunk and fall overboard driftz !!!

I miss my guns already. I love to drink..but as soon as I get around this many people I get too switched on. Out in my neck of the woods I'll get hammered drunk and howel at the moon... I'm Mr alert around people or traveling..kinda sucks honestly

People have been trying to get me on a cruise for years, like you, I don't feel comfortable, too many people crammed into a small space.....I hear you can eat yourself into a larger pair of jeans...:-)
    But I think I'd just be drankin too...try and have some fun, keep us posted!

Haiti - I was wondering if the cruise ships had gone back in there - yet we are still stuck with 300,000 claiming they can't go home because the island is inhabitable ...

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    So wife and my mom got me to take a cruise. I always get anxiety about this stuff. Just waiting for shtf.. and I'm way far away....guess I'll start drankin...and enjoy the weather...one of our stops is in hati...think I'll just chill on the ship for that portion ...lol
    Boy ..you have a lot of guts driftz240....more than me!!!

What is the name of the cruise line..or can you say????

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

My wife and I, are heading to Sandals (all inclusive resort) South Coast Jamacia in 3 weeks, and I am uptight about not being able to take "protection" with me, and be at the mercy of others for 8 days.

Don't get me wrong, I will enjoy every minute of our 30th anniversary trip, (we've been there before) but not even being able to have a knife along is stressful, with absolutely NO way of returning home if SHTF.

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    My wife and I, are heading to Sandals (all inclusive resort) South Coast Jamacia in 3 weeks, and I am uptight about not being able to take "protection" with me, and be at the mercy of others for 8 days.

Don't get me wrong, I will enjoy every minute of our 30th anniversary trip, (we've been there before) but not even being able to have a knife along is stressful, with absolutely NO way of returning home if SHTF.
    By plane or cruise ship ckelly78z???

You might want to research where the American Embassy or Consulate is located in Jamaica...before you leave..and its location in respect to Sandals....phone number for the Embassy/Consulate etc. etc.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 11-18-2018 at 09:49 PM.

I feel the pain you mention! I get freaked out too knowing I will be far from home without my "stuff" lol
    "Improvise, adapt & overcome"
    Clint Eastwood - Heartbreak Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    By plane or cruise ship ckelly78z???

You might want to research where the American Embassy or Consulate is located in Jamaica...before you leave..and its location in respect to Sandals....phone number for the Embassy/Consulate etc. etc.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Flying in, and relaxing hopefully. I've never been a fan of cruise ships....no escape whatsoever from people, noise, or bad guys.