Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norovirus outbreak in refugee centers

Default Norovirus outbreak in refugee centers

One reason to avoid going to a refugee camp. Think FEMA. I'm surprised with how quickly this hit.....I'm sure Red Cross is doing their best, this is just a bad situation....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/healt...ers/index.html

Considering FEMA is broke, it's gonna be tough.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

not surprised at all - exactly why I predict killer dysentary epidemic within a week of the grid going down and sanitation/water ending >>>> the vast majority of the sheeple have no idea of field sanitation and no means to make water potable - little if any medical care will finish off most infected ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    not surprised at all - exactly why I predict killer dysentary epidemic within a week of the grid going down and sanitation/water ending >>>> the vast majority of the sheeple have no idea of field sanitation and no means to make water potable - little if any medical care will finish off most infected ....
    Based on this, you may be right.......

Just watching news, the Camp fire has consumed an area the size of Chicago, and it is only 55% contained......70+ dead, 700 missing still......

If the guvment can't kill us with DEW's, they will kill us with viruses.

I have ZERO Sympathy for any of them!! Too many folks just donít take the time to prepare for ANYTHING and call folks that do Crazy!! Sorry but you get what you get from neglecting the inevitable!!
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasskeeter View Post
    I have ZERO Sympathy for any of them!! Too many folks just donít take the time to prepare for ANYTHING and call folks that do Crazy!! Sorry but you get what you get from neglecting the inevitable!!
    Skeeter , you bleeding heart , your posts always bring a tear to my eye . HAHA

On the other hand, if the bastards can do it to them, they can do it to us too. Prepped or not. Fact is , if my home burns down , I lose around 80% of my preps. Gonna have to do some serious re-thinking of how prepared I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Skeeter , you bleeding heart , your posts always bring a tear to my eye . HAHA

On the other hand, if the bastards can do it to them, they can do it to us too. Prepped or not. Fact is , if my home burns down , I lose around 80% of my preps. Gonna have to do some serious re-thinking of how prepared I really am.
    This is what I'm thinking....(although Skeeter does have a good point...how can you not have any family, friends or money to get a hotel room?)
    If there ever is a disaster like a fire, I lose a bunch of preps, and ya can't take all the guns and ammo (although I'd sure try)

I've been prepping more for something like an earthquake in the vicinity, not one that destroys my house obviously, but one that shuts down water, sewer, gas, food etc...... Or an EMP event which would do many of the same things. Usually out here we at least get 'some' notice of a fire approaching...they got no notice apparently, due the way it started and the speed of it.

Saw a Fire Chief on TV saying that these fires they're fighting nowadays are waay different than what they are used to...they're having to go to all new battle plans

Borrego stated part of my point. HTF are they stuck living in a tent or a Red Cross shelter etc? They donít have enough funds put away to drive where ever to get a hotel/motel room??? Itís not just preps we stash away to aid in a bad time. Money and a plan go a long way to surviving as well!!!!!! My house burns down and Iím hitting a Hotel no matter how far away I have to drive to get a room....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!